jschlatt; truth is

i love jschlatt with everything in my BOOOONNEES thank u also idk how to end this it sucks i just needed to come up with something whoops

- 3rd person.
the love of jay, the love of her best friend, the love of a man she's tried to have since middle school, wasn't as good as she thought it was. truth is, she saw the man in her dreams. she knew she loved the man, but tried not to. jay was ... hopeless. hopeless when it comes to being a romantic.

schlatt always tried to give his all in the relationship, but his all was never enough. don't get me wrong, y/n loved the man to the moon and back and vise versa with jay, but, she never felt he was giving as much love as her.

he's always scared to get to close, to deep to people. he didn't want to be hurt ever, that's jay's biggest fear.

the two never talked anymore. whenever in a discord call, they talked to everyone but each other. truth is, jay wanted everything about y/n. but he didn't know how to tell her, even if they had been in a relationship for 6 months.

he couldn't just forget about her, though. jay knew he loved her, but tried not to. just so he wouldn't get hurt.

"if you don't feel loved, why don't you just leave?!" y/n yelled at the man. "cause i need you! i love you! even when i'm trying not to! i can't just disappear from you, i need you!"

"love is just a chemical reaction to make animals breed. it hits hard, jay, and then it slowly fades. we faded."