cscoop; dada

i know cooper is way too young to be a dad, but i just thought this was cute :)

summary; y/n and cooper watch there child say their first word.

- 3rd person
a peaceful nights sleep between the married couple was very rare now. the past 9 months of nights have been filled with a crying baby boy. and this night wasn't different then any other.

"i'll get him." y/n sighed, about to get out of bed. "no, no, it's alright babe. i'll take this." cooper smiled, giving a light peck to his loves lips. she smiled and nodded, laying back down and watching as cooper walked out of there shared room.

after a few minutes of y/n trying to fall back asleep, she heard a shout of cooper. "y/n! babe! come in here! hurry!"'

y/n shot up and ran as fast as she could into the room of her baby. seeing cooper smiling as hard as he's ever smiled, holding y/s/n in his hands. "i think he's trying to say something!" y/n rushed over, looking at the precious baby. y/s/n started to cry, "da- ma- dada!" he cried out.

cooper cooed and held the baby close to him, and smiled widely at y/n. "he said it! he said dada!" cooper cheered. y/n nodded, taking the now sleeping baby from his arms and placing him in crib. "i can't believe his first words were dada. mine was 'dove.' what was yours?"

"i don't even know, coopy." she laughed. the man was so excited, he was rambling on about everything. "this is so awesome! i gotta call my dad! and tell the guys! what if his next words are mama! then he'll be able to say mama a-"

y/n shushed the boy, laughing quietly. "bud, calm down, i'm so happy that he said his first word but calm down before you wake him up again."

cooper sighed, nodding and smiled widely at his wife. "i love you." "i love you too."