goodguyfitz; strawberry vapors

YALL IM WEAK I WENT AND SEARCHED ZUCKLES SHIRTLESS AND MY BOOK CAME UP- also, should i add joko to this book? let me know!

-3rd person.
"babe!" an excited cameron rushed through the door to there house. the couple had been living together for about 3 months now, been in a 1 year relationship. and they couldn't be happier! but, cameron's favorite thing about living with his love is that he can run into there room and excitedly tell her about things that happened today.

"in here, cam!" y/n exclaimed, pausing the show on her TV and walking out to the living room where cameron was standing with a bag in his hand. "look what i found!"

cameron pulled out a bunch of wraps. blunt wraps, joint wraps and cigarette wraps. the cigarette ones were most likely for mason. "strawberry, mango and melon blunt and joint wraps!"

-

laying on the cloud that was really just the couples bed, they felt they had never been this high before. "what is this?" y/n sighed. cameron had also got a new dealer, who both were thinking about keeping forever.

"whatever it is, i want more." they giggled and smiled at each other. there heads laid side by side as there backs were touching the bed, "it's that good that'll free your mind." the high man spoke.

the only thing both could think about was each other. in y/n's mind, cameron couldn't be more amazing. his smile, his low eyes, his voice, his hand grazing her thigh, just everything about him. she couldn't love him more.

in cameron's mind, she was a god. everything she did, the slightest movement of her body, anything. god like. she grabbed the blunt from the rolling tray, putting it up to cameron's lips, "hit it one more time."

"i love you."