traves; cuddle

trav is so squish omg !!!! this ones short i'm sorry :(

summary; travis had just gotten done with a 12 hour stream and wanted some cuddles from his girlfriend. but the guys start making fun of him and you.

- 3rd person.

travis threw his head back, groaning loudly. he had just finished his 12 hour stream and could not be more tired. "baby.......!" travis drew out, turning his chair to face you. the baby man pouted and stuck his arms out, reaching out towards you. you just laughed and stood, walking over to the big man and sitting on his lap. he held you and kissed all over your face slowly, too tired to do anything else.

you just laughed, resting against the man baby. "i wanna take a fat nap." travis stated, standing you up and placing your feet on the ground. he ended up walking out of the room all together, which confused you. he wants to take a nap and the bed is literally right behind you. "trav?"

he came back with his favorite blanket in hand and face planted into the bed. you giggled and laid beside the boy, letting him rest his head on your chest. not even 5 minutes later, carson came bursting in. "travis stream with m- oh shit, is this what sex between innocents look like?" carson wheezed laughed at his own joke.

"shut up bro! get out!" the tired boys voice came out muffled. "twavy wavvy is tired!!" schlatt came around the corner, laughing. the boys were joking, but travis was way too tired for this. he flipped them off, something he would normally never do. "ooh, he's mad mad, we gotta go!" carson and schalke ran out the room, slamming the door behind them. "i love you, y/n."

"i love you, trav."