Important

I decided to make this announcement in this story not because I think you have anything to do with events but because it has the most reads and I wanted to get as much word out as possible.

Last night I saw on the news what happened in Los Angelus. Let me tell you this, what happened to George Floyd was very very wrong and it should be dealt with.

A little silent protest is fine. But what I saw was havoc and destruction.

You want to know what the most dangerous creatures in the world is? Humans. It's not because of poison or strength or claws it's because they have such advanced minds that they create things and think things and complicate everything. Most animals stick to their role in life and know to keep the balance but humanity is so advanced at they have the power to blow up the world, which they almost did.

Anyway, all these riots and destruction affects everyone and everything. Humanity is powerful.

I'm not saying that what happened was right but I'm saying that setting police cars on fire isn't right. I know you think you're bringing justice but even the Floyd family asked for peace.

This is not what George Floyd would want.

So everyone please calm down, especially during this time you're putting yourself in danger by being in close contact with so many people. And if you won't think about yourself please think about your family members.

To everyone who isn't involved thank you!
Please stay safe, wash your hands, physical distance, and still have fun. If anyone needs someone to talk to I am here.

This is a crazy time and everyone is having trouble in these times, don't be afraid to reach out to those who are supporting you.

Thank you again.

LuckyBugBooks 🐞