𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Lily paced her room, thinking about the Cullens and what Jacob said

Lily paced her room, thinking about the Cullens and what Jacob said. If it was true about the whole wolves thing, does that mean... werewolves. She can't rule it out. What about vampires too? No. That's too crazy. But is it? She has to meet up at that bookstore Bella was talking about. Maybe they'll get their crazy-ass answers. The blonde can't even believe she's contemplating this. But is it really that crazy? I mean, they CAN'T be human. There's no way. She thought. 

    She had a dream about him the night before, making her wake up in a cold sweat.

    Lily walked towards the clearing in the thick foggy forest, water drops from the long branches, reaching out for the blonde.

"Hello?" She asked into the vast field of dying flowers. She heard her name being called next to her, turning to see Jasper next to her. He grinned at her and took her hand.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming." His southern accent seeping through his words.
"Why wouldn't I?" She smiled. They walked for into the meadow, sitting down in the center.
"I have to... tell you something," Jasper said slowly as if trying not to startle the blonde. Lily took in a sharp breath, afraid of what his words might be. Jasper played with Lily's fingers as he tried to find the courage to speak to her.

"I'm... not human... A vampire."

"Vampire?" She gasped. The meadow began to fog, even more, the sky turning black. She looked up, startled at the sudden change. When she looked back at Jasper, his eyes red, a sinister grin on his face. He hissed at her and lunged, taking a bite out of her neck.

When Lily woke up, there were confused tears in her eyes. She blinked them away and ran a hand through her hair. What the fuck kind of dream was that.

Lily laid in her bed until she heard the birds chirping outside, groaning at the promise of school. As she began to get ready, there was a small chime on her nightstand. She walked over and rubbed her eye, yawning softly.

𝐂𝗼𝐰𝐛𝗼𝐲:
How was the beach?

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐝

Cold and wet. I wish you could've come.

    Lily practically threw her phone once she hit send. Oh my god, why did I send that! What if he doesn't like me and thinks I'm coming on too strong oh god. She thought. The buzz of her phone shook her out of her thoughts.

𝐂𝗼𝐰𝐛𝗼𝐲
I wish I could've too, Lily Pad.

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐝
Lily pad? What kind of nickname is that?