𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Lily was sitting with Jasper at the Cullens house, waiting for Bella and Edward to arrive

Lily was sitting with Jasper at the Cullens house, waiting for Bella and Edward to arrive. Her long legs were draped over his lap as they sat in comfortable silence, both reading one of the many books that lined the vampire's wall. As the days went on of going to the Cullens house, Lily has grown closer to the two girls of the house, which was a big surprise to the human girl. Rosalie laughed at one of her jokes once, which sparked immense joy into the heart of Lily. She slowly but surely accepted the fact that Lily and Jasper loved each other. (Although still not liking Bella.) Though no one has admitted yet. The few four months of them knowing each other giving them a new sense of belonging within each other. The kiss only deepening that marvelous feeling.

"How did Bella take the whole vampire thing?" Jasper asked, breaking the soothing silence.

"She took it as well as I did I believe. She's not afraid of you guys I think. She just told me she was happy that we know. And that maybe Edward would actually get with her. Which worked." Lily rambled out. Jasper smiled softly and squeezed part of her thigh softly.

"They're here." Jasper announced. Lily got up and grabbed his hand. She didn't have to worry about Jasper's thirst anymore. The family plus Lily helped him control it. After seeing her bleed, and her mother, he was able to not attack her mother with almost no resistance. The thought made her smile. Knowing she was able to get him under control.

They walked down the steps to see Bella and Edward entering the house. Lily came up and hugged her best friend.

"You're already here?"

"Yeah I come here all the time." Lily giggled.

"C'mon let's go to the kitchen where everyone else is." Jasper and Lily lead the couple up the steps and into the room, seeing Esme, Carlisle, and Rosalie making food. Lily smiled at her second family, them sending smiles back.

"Bella. We're making Italiano for you." Esme smiled, cooking chicken in a pan while watching a cooking show. Edward gestured to his mother.

"This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes." He explained. Bella nodded and shyly smiled.

"Bon giorno?" Bella said awkwardly.

"Molto bene!" Esme said in return with a big excited smile. Carlisle turned towards the couple.

  "You've given us the excuse to use the kitchen for someone other than Lily. It's exciting for Esme." Carlisle joked.

  "I hope you're hungry." 

"Oh absolutely."

  "She already ate." The shattering of glass filled the air, the bowl of salad Rosalie was holding now turned to pieces of the floor. Bella shoots Edward a look before everyone turns towards Rose. Lily leaned into Jasper out of shock, making the latter squeeze her hand.