💫shuri comes to visit💫

uhhh this is a crackfic oh gods what have i done im so sorry

Summary: Shuri comes to visit and Peter and her wreak havoc and drive Tony crazy.

Warnings: censored language, vines (why is this a warning? dont ask meeeee)

Word coubt: 1008

-

"SHURI!" Peter yelled, running towards the Wakandan princess in the airport, Tony walking after him with a cup of Starbucks coffee. The two of them would be spending the week together.

"PETER!" Shuri shouted.

"Oh my God, I have this amazing plan to annoy Tony!" Peter whisper-yelled.

"Awesome!" Shuri whispered back. "What is it?"

"Well....."

-Time Yeet-

Soon enough, the two of them were at Avengers Tower drinking soda to try and get a sugar rush.

"Peter, is that a plastic straw?" Shuri asked dramatically.

Peter gasped loudly. "It is!"

"Oh my God, Peter, you know you're supposed to save the turtles!" she said.

"Sksksksksk," Peter said loudly.

Suddenly Tony burst in. "What the heck was that noise?" He had a panicked expression om his face and an Iron Man gauntlet on his right hand.

"Oh my God, Mr. Stark, it's SKSKSKSKSK EDUCATE YOURSELF!" Peter shouted, trying, and failing, not to laugh.

"Okay, jeez, sorry kid," Tony said, a confused smile on his face, and then he left.

Peter and Shuri took one look at each other and burst into laughter.

"Did you see his face?" Peter wheezed.

"He looked like he was about to kill someone!" Shuri laughed.

"I'm dying," Peter managed to say, still laughing.

Tony ran into the room, full Iron Man suit on. "You're DYING?"

This just made them laugh even harder.

After they finished their sodas, Shuri held open the trash can because she knew exactly what Peter was about to do.

"THIS [Steve Censored Language] EMPTY! YEET!" he yelled, throwing the soda can into the garbage can. The two of them fell apart laughing.

-Another Le Time Yeet-

Shuri and Peter were running around the tower with an extreme sugar high.

"Shuri? Peter? God, they drank too much soda," Tony muttered. "How high are you two?"

"No Mr. Stark, it's hi, how are you two?" Peter said, and then promptly fell over onto a random stack of tortillas.

"Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane TORTILLA!" Shuri yelled and the two of them burst into laughter.

-Le Time Yeet-

Peter burst into Shuri's room at 12 in the morning. "IT'S WEDNESDAY MY DUDES!"

Shuri shot up like a bullet. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then they ran around yelling "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

-

"Draw four? Are you kidding me?" Peter grabbed four from the pile. Shuri smirked and put down a red 8.