💫kidnapped pt. 1💫

whoa look at me writing a N g S t

Summary: Peter was on a picnic with Stephen and Tony, until they were kidnapped. This was not how his weekend was supposed to go.

Ships: IronStrange (yessss), Supreme Family

Warnings: Kidnapping, panic attacks, angry Peter Parker.

Notes: I tried not to make the panic attack scene too graphic but if that triggers you then be warned. Also I did my research to make it accurate and I hope it's good. ily stay safe 💛

Word count: 983

-

"Sandwich, Peter?" Tony asks, handing him a tuna salad sandwich. It's a bright sunny morning, and Tony, Peter, and Stephen took advantage of it. The three sit in the shade, with sandwiches and cookies, free of paparazzi.

"I'll take one, thanks Dad," Peter says. Peter liked being alone, no cameras trying to pry gossip out of them, no crowds trying to ask questions. Just them.

"Hey, Tones?" Stephen says, breaking the silence of Peter eating his sandwich. "Paparazzi alert."

"Oh, great," Tony mutters, getting up. "I'm sorry, this area is closed today."

"Mr. Stark, is it true that you're married to Doctor Stephen Strange?"

"Mr. Stark, is this boy your son?"

"Mr. Stark, is it true you hire high schoolers to-"

"SHUT UP!" Peter screams. He glares at the reporters. "Me and my dads are trying to have a nice picnic so it would be appreciated if you-" Suddenly a bag is whipped onto his head and he's slapped. Peter blacks out, shouting for his dads.

-

"Should we wake him up now?"

"If it's going to make the adults talk, then we should."

Peter wakes up in a chair, his hands bound behind him. He definitely has a black eye. He stares at the two adults who are muttering amongst themselves. Luckily, with his super hearing he could listen in.

"Are you sure this plan will work?" Evil Man 1 asks Evil Man 2 in a heavy Russian accent.

"Of course it will. The Controller always comes up with great plans," Evil Man 2 replies in a tone that basically said, "Duh, why don't you know that?" They both glance at Peter with delight when they see he's awake.

"Ah, the dead awakens," Evil Man 1 shouts with glee. "Hello, pretty. How are you today?"

"You say that as if you care about my well-being," Peter says angrily, "but clearly, you don't."

"A fiesty one, I see," Evil Man 2 says.

"All the better for the Controller," Evil Man 1 remarks.

"Where are my dads?" Peter shouts. His eyes dart around, looking for any sign of Stephen or Tony. Nothing.

"Alright, now, come pretty," Evil Man 1 says in a sickly sweet tone. Evil Man 2 picks up the chair Peter is bound to, and they carry him to the door.

-

"Where is Peter?" Tony yells. "I'll do anything, just tell me he's okay!"

"Tony," Stephen interjects. The two are bound to chairs in a dark room, with a strange figure standing in the corner.

"I'm not giving up my son," Tony murmurs to Stephen.

"A weakness," the figure in the corner says. "This will be useful." He walks closer to Tony and leans in so he's close to Tony's face. "Not to worry, you'll get your puppy soon. Now, tell me," he says, walking back to his dark creepy corner, "where are the avengers."

"I don't know," Tony replies shakily.

"You do know," the man says, "but you don't want to say."

"I don't know!" Tony shouts again. Suddenly the door bursts open and a man strides in holding a chair, not unlike their own, with Peter bound to it.

"Controller sir, we have brought the bait," Evil Man 2 says dutifully.

"Peter!" Stephen says, a relieved expression on his face. "Are you okay?"

"Pops!" Peter says. "I'm kind of bound to a chair..."

"Yes, I see that," Stephen mutters exasperatedly. "I mean how is your physical state?"

"I'm fine for the most part," Peter replies, "although I have a giant black eye. And my hands hurt."

"Mine too," he says. Then Stephen turns to the man in the corner. "What have you done to him?"

"Nothing at all," the Controller says. "I've only bound him to a chair and brought him here."

"You're lying!" Tony yells.

"Do I look like it?" he replies, calmly yet deadly.

"Sort of," Peter says.

"Well, it seems you aren't going to talk. Take them away," the Controller says, waving his hand to Evil Man 1 and Evil Man 2 in a "shoo" sort of manner. Bags are placed upon their heads again and the two Evil Men slap them.

-

"Mmm..." Peter groans, getting up from what seems to be a cold stone floor. "Dad? Where am I?"

"We're in a cell, Pete," Tony replies. "Stephen and I are trying to find a way out."

"Will we get out of here?" Peter whispers.

Tony comes over to hug him. "'Course we are, Bambi. It's gonna be okay."

[panic attack trigger warning! you have been warned]

Peter melts into the hug, breathing hard.

"Hey, it's okay," Tony says soothingly. "It's okay, bambino."

"No," Peter says, shaking. His eyes are darting around the room and his heart rate is increasing. "What if they don't come? What if we die in here? What if-"

"Shhh," Tony says. "It's gonna be okay. Listen to me. Breathe. Breathe." Peter tries, but the feeling of panic, of fear, is still there.

Stephen comes over. "Hey, Peter, it's gonna be okay. They'll find us. I promise. Okay?" Peter looks up at him and nods slowly and shakily.

"Okay," he whispers.

[panic attack over]

"Dad?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, Pete?" Tony replies softly.

"We're gonna be okay," he says. "The Peter Tingle is telling me."

"That's good. Yeah, we're gonna be just fine." Tony hugs Peter and the two of them gaze out of the cell, waiting for help.

-

hi there!

i did my research and wrote the panic attack scene as best i could so i hope its accurate

part 2 is definitely coming soon!

also if you guys want these to be longer but less frequent updates then lmk.

bye!

lavender 💛