💫kidnapped pt. 2💫

tadaaaaaaa kidnapped pt. 2! this is the last part

Summary: The Avengers start to look for Tony, Peter, and Stephen after finding out they haven't came home for 10 hours.

Warning: brief mentions of a gun, mention of a panic attack

Ships: IronStrange

Word count: 1547

-

Previously on Athenian_magic's Kidnapped:

"Of course it will. The Controller always comes up with great plans."

"Hello, pretty."

"I'm not giving up my son."

"We're gonna be just fine."

-

"Hey Steve, have you seen Tony?" Bruce asks, carrying a tablet and a cup of coffee. "I haven't seen him for hours now, and I need him to test out this new lighting feature we're doing for Peter's room."

Steve turns around. "Actually, now that I think about it, I haven't seen him. Or Strange and Peter."

"Huh. That's weird," Bruce says. "They should be home by now."

"D'you think we should go looking for them?" Steve asks.

"They're probably out for ice cream," Bruce says, but he didn't look so sure.

Steve nods and goes back to baking his cookies while Bruce goes down to the lab.

"Hey, Nat, have you seen Tony?" Clint says. The two are sprawled on the couch eating popcorn and binge watching Disney movies.

"Nope, why?" she replied. "You think they're in trouble?"

"I don't know, I just have this weird feeling that we need to help them," says Clint. "Is that weird?"

"A little," Nat says, blowing a strand of red hair out of her face. "And if they do need help, I'm sure they can hold their own."

"You're right," he replies. "Right."

-

"Dad?" Peter says. "Where are they taking us?" The three were taken out of their cells and are now being dragged to who knows where.

"I don't know, Pete," Tony says worriedly. "We'll be okay, stay calm."

"Okay," Peter says, and goes back to being quiet. Evil Man 1 and 2 shove them into chairs and roughly bind their hands. There's no sound except the thumping of the chairs and the clacking of footsteps in the distance.

It was the Controller. "Good morning. We can make this easy, or we can make this hard." Then there's the unmistakable sound of a gun cocking. Two, actually. "So tell me...where are the avengers?"

"I don't know," Tony says.

"He doesn't know," Stephen snarls.

"Fine, we can do this the hard way." The Controller walks to Peter's chair and unbinds him. He gets a gun from a holster and presses it to Peter's leg. "Where are the Avengers. Tell me, or I hurt him."

"What do you plan to do with them?" Tony asks.

"I will take them down, one by one, and show the world they are not as they seem," he says, his voice laced with relish. "So..where are they?"

Tony glances at Peter, who is whimpering and struggling against the Controller's grasp. He sighs. "In the Avengers Compound. You'll be able to find them there."