💫broken ac💫

request for: @extragumyum! i hope it fit your standards uwu

this is bad i'm sorry please skippppp

Summary: Tony walks in to a very embarrassed and very warm Peter and Harley.

Ships: kind of Parley i guess? i mean like they don't kiss or anything but y'know they're good friends (oml you don't know how much i wanted to write parley aaaaa)

Warnings: um, none i guess? oh right and harley knows about peter being spider-man

Word count: 507

-

"Dang it," Peter muttered as he stared at the broken AC. Tony had left him and Harley at home while he went to go shopping. Meanwhile, the AC had broken and now it felt like the Sahara desert.

"What?" Harley said as he came into the room. "And why is it so hot in here?"

"Yeah, um, about that," Peter said, "the AC is broken."

"Oh," he murmured, "that makes sense. Wow, it's hot in here."

"The AC was the only source of air," Peter whined. "Now it's gone."

In a flash the two of them were down to their shorts and sprawled on the couch.

"How long until Mr. Stark comes back?" Peter said, groaning.

"Not for another...15 minutes?" Harley replied unsurely.

"Yay," Peter said unenthusiastically.

The two of them were silent for 5 minutes until Peter spoke up.

"My back hurts," he complained. "I think I did something to it last night on patrol."

"You want me to massage it, or something?" Harley asked.

"Yes, please," he said desperately. "God, it's hot in here. Mr. Stark, hurry up." Harley leaned over to Peter and started rubbing his back.

"That good?" he asked.

"Yes, right there. Yes, yes. Hmm, ouch! Hey, not that hard, genius," Peter grumbled..

"Sorry, Mr. Positive," Harley said sarcastically. "You didn't specify how hard you wanted it."

"Yeah, okay." Peter groaned. Harley kept rubbing Peter's back, and he grunted. "Still too hard. Ow, hey! I didn't say 'harder, Harley, punch me like you're fighting a sandbag.'" Harley just rolled his eyes as Peter kept grumbling about how Harley had no respect for his back and groaning.

Clang.

"Oh, my God!" Peter yelled as he jolted up, suprising Harley. "Mr. Stark, finally!"

"What the [Steve Censored] were you doing with my son?" Tony screeched at Harley.

"Jeez, I was just giving him a massage," Harley said, putting his hands up like he was being arrested. "Chill out, old man."

Tony sighed. "Why are you two wearing just your underwear?"

"The AC broke," Peter said. "And neither of us know how to fix it."

"Seriously?" Tony said in disbelief. "You guys are two of the smartest kids I know, and you can't fix an air conditioner?"

"To be fair, part of the reason we didn't fix it was because we were lazy," Harley said, which earned him a light slap in the arm from Peter.

"Okay, we'll fix it later," Tony said.

"No, we are fixing it now, no doubt about it," Peter replied, running to the AC. Tony and Harley looked at each other and followed Peter to the AC.

-

this was short but whatever i needed to finish this so it doesn't come back to haunt me

@extragumyum i hope this was good enough!

hit me with requests because i have nothing better to do

until next time!

lavender 💛