💫tony's kids💫

not really a request but w/e (yeah i take requests)

Summary: Rhodey discovers all Tony's adopted children. Readthebooks-77

Ships: Implied Pepperony (i guess)

Warnings: nightmare about Pietro

Word count: 661

-

"Hey, Tones, I'm back!" Rhodey called as he closed the door.

"Hi Rhodey! How was the trip?" Tony asked, holding a stack of papers and a pen was between his teeth.

"It was gre- who's this?" Rhodey asked, his eyes following a short boy who looked about 15. The boy had brown curly hair and soft brown eyes.

"Oh this is-" Tony said, only to be interrupted by the boy.

"I'm Peter! Peter Parker," the teen chimed in.

"Yep, he's my s....intern," Tony said.

"What was that last part?" Rhodey asked, raising an eyebrow at Tony.

"Intern."

"Okay. Sure." Just then Rhodey saw a younger girl run into the room.

"Petey!" she shouted, wrapping her arms around the taller boy's legs. "You're home!"

"I've been home, Mo," Peter said, laughing. "You just woke up."

"Who's this, Tony?" Rhodey asked.

"This is my legal daughter with Pepper," Tony explained. "Her name is Morgan."

"She's cute. Looks just like you." Rhodey bent down to look at her. "Hi, Morgan. I'm Uncle Rhodey."

"Daddy told me about you! You're super cool! You're like a C...Co..." Morgan struggled on the word.

"Colonel?" Rhodey finished for her, a smile on his face.

"Yeah!" she said excitedly.

"Oh, Peter?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, Mr. Stark?" Peter replied.

"Stop with the Mr. Stark stuff, it makes me sound old. Anyway, I need you to sign here," Tony said, pointing the pen on a line where Peter should sign.

"Okay..." Peter took the pen. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ADOPTING ME!"

"WHAT?" Rhodey asked, standing up again. "Are you sure you can handle all of these kids?"

"Oh, there's more," Tony said casually, taking the pen back.

"WHAT?"

Suddenly another boy about Peter's age, maybe a year older walked into the room. "I heard somebody screaming, are you guys alright?" The boy had brown hair, darker than Peter's, and bright blue eyes. He also had a light Southern accent.

"Tony..."

"Aha...haha...uh... This is Harley Keener. I met him when I was stranded in Tennessee," Tony said hastily. "Okay, sign here." Harley scribbled a signature and gave it back to Tony.

"Tony, you can't just adopt kids when you're sad," Rhodey said.

"Yeah, but I'm Tony Stark, I can do whatever I want," Tony said. Then a blue girl with machinery in her head walked out of the shadows. Rhodey didn't see how he didn't notice her before. "Oh! This is Nebula, my daughter from space. She used to be bad but now she's good! Sign here."

"I-" Rhodey was cut off.

"Tony, I had a nightmare!" Wanda ran in, tears on her face. "It was a-about...P-P-Pietro."

"Okay, go into me and Pepper's room, I'll be right there. Sign here." Tony gave her the pen.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, I'm going to go to Ned and MJ's house! Shuri is staying there!" Peter called, putting on his backpack.

"Who are Ned, MJ, and Shuri?" Rhodey asked.

"Ned is my guy in the chair, Shuri is a sciencey meme lord, and MJ is awesome," Peter said automatically.

"Okay, have fun Underoos." Tony stuffed a bunch of papers into Peter's hands. "Tell them to sign there!"

"Okay, love you dad!" Peter ran out the door.

"Bye son!"

"You have a problem, Tony," Rhodey said nervously.

"Oh, I know." Tony grabbed more adoption forms. "This is a good problem."

"Shouldn't we ask Pepper first?"

"Oh yeah, we should," Tony said.

"Thank go-"

"We need her signature too!"

Rhodey groaned.

Then another figure came in. "Don't tell me-"

"Hi Tony!" It was just Steve.

"Yeah, we have more in the back," Tony said.

"WHAT?"

"Chill, honeybear, I was only joking. Jeez, don't get your Colonel hat in a twist."

The two of them couldn't get Harley to stop laughing.

-

yay oneshot

there is no definite schedule for this so if i dont update then comment

also i take requests so request away

>>>request here<<<

k cya guys!

~ Lavender 💛