Too many surprises.

3 months later

Kelly and Alex are happily married and soon expecting their first child. They got a fast reply from the adoption agency and were officially chosen to be the future parents.

Kara and Lena are doing way too good and have been doing many romantic dates and well...things. Today was the day Lena will ask Kara to move in with her, boy was she nervous. Kara on the other hand has two big life changing things coming today.

At CatCo

The blonde was busy writing an article about the rogue Alien she fought. Supergirl was busy for the past few weeks, but not too busy. Kara was frustrated, but was excited for her date tonight with Lena. 'I wonder what she is doing...Hmmm.' The Kryptonian got back into reality, when she heard a soft knock. "Come in!" She said. Her eyes went wide when she saw her beautiful girlfriend with a box of doughnuts. "Hi zrhueiao." Smiled the blonde as she kissed her and grabbed the box of sugary goods.

"Well hello to you too, love." Said the Luthor with a bright smile. She sat on the sofa of Kara's office and just admired the beauty of her girlfriend, while eating doughnuts.

Kara glanced at her. "Will be right there babe, just let me finish this article. She said, while using her superspeed. "Annnddd...done!" She stood up and went to the couch, literally devouring those doughnuts.

The raven haired woman replied: "Well I can't wait till you eat me like that...tonight." She whispered into Kara's ear. The blonde just blushed, trying to hide it. "I too...can't wait." Replied Kara. "Anyways what are you doing here babe? I thought you were at L-Corp." She asked.

Lena got a bit nervous. "Well there is a meeting where I am needed and...you too." The Luthor is looking everywhere, but not Kara.

Kara got a bit worried and asked: "Is there something wrong? When's the meeting? Oh my Rao you are selling CatCo! Please don't sell CatCo!"

The Luthor just chuckled "No, I'm not going to sell CatCo. And the meeting is in 5 minutes."

With that Kara ate all doughnuts, leaving Lena's favorite alone. "Let's go then?" She gave Lena a hand and her girlfriend gladly accepted it. They walked to James office hand-in-hand. People were staring at them, because the just went public a week ago. But the good thing was, nobody really judged and that was a relief for both of them. As they entered Kara saw James and another person, till she turned around.

"Miss Grant! It's so nice to see you!" Said Kara as she hugged Cat. The older woman gave the gesture back and replied: "Oh Kiera. First rose from the dead and here you are, acting as nothing happened."

Everybody just chuckled and Kara used her mind power to explain Cat what happened to her. "Well it's an honor to meet you...goddess of hope." Said Cat.

"I still like Kara or...Kiera." Said Kara in her awkward voice. Lena just smiled, it's really cute when Kara is all dorky and awkward. Finally the blonde broke the small chitchat. "So what's the meeting about. She asked as she looked at James.

James replied: "Being CFO is not really my thing and I want to go back to Metropolis, to be a photographer again."

Kara was just confused. "So what am I doing here?"

Lena knew that Kara has know idea, so she just answered: "For the past month James, Cat and I were searching and interviewing people who could be a potential CFO. But either they were bad people or were too greedy. And we want CatCo to do free press...till we found the perfect match." She was looking at Kara.

"We know this person can be trusted and would have been anyway a potential, since day one. But we are not making her CFO. We are making her to CEO of CatCo." Said Cat with confidence in her voice.