[ 05 ]

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐄𝐀𝐑-𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐄𝐀𝐑-𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀.𝐌. Whilst he was indeed an early riser and enjoyed an early morning workout, this was a little too extreme for him, particularly since last night had certainly been a late one. A gentle groan echoed beside him as Aashi fidgeted reluctantly before reaching out to stop the blaring noise. Within a second, the room was tranquil again and as much as Aashi wanted to return to her peaceful slumber with the warmth of Harvey beside her, it was Wednesday morning and she had a job to do. With her call time in less than an hour, she needed to get dressed and get the hell out of there. Hopefully without anyone seeing her, too.

She pressed her lips to Harvey's forehead before leaving him alone and cold in his bed. Despite having had so many girls accompany him to bed, never had he felt cold without one. That was, until Marilyn had allowed him to snuggle into her neck and be vulnerable with the one person that he felt confident enough with. He groaned in disappointment, deciding that he'd much rather grab a coffee with her than catch up on lost sleep. He watched as she scrambled through her bag, victoriously pulling out a sheet mask to put on her under eyes; it was almost like she'd planned not to return home last night. He smirked victoriously.

However, he decided not to get too ahead of himself, replacing his expression of triumph with fatigue as he blinked rapidly in order to brush off the sleep that was a weight on his eyes. After a few quiet moments, he rose from the bed, leaving it a completely dishevelled mess and followed Marilyn to the kitchen, assuming that she was making a coffee. She turned around, sensing his presence and smiled at him sleepily.

"Can we make this a Friday and Saturday thing?" she asked playfully, suppressing a yawn as she awaited on the coffee machine. She didn't have one in her own apartment, deciding that it was a complete waste since she only liked her coffee black, but she was more than happy to indulge in the process, glad that she didn't have to do it herself since she was far too exhausted for that.

It was no secret that the pair had been up all night, disturbing Harvey's neighbours and practically making up for the years they'd lost. They hadn't been rough, just impactful, with every single touch weighed with meaning and each ripple of pleasure filled with love rather than just exhilaration. Neither had experienced such a momentous thrill before and neither of them wanted to let go of the aching longing that echoed between them.

But, it was unlikely that the two would admit just how sentimental their physical reunion was. Sure, they knew how to touch one another, kiss one another and pleasure one another beyond any previous expectation, but they weren't acquainted with a truthful, honest conversation that depicted how they were genuinely feeling, perhaps with their surroundings making it difficult to even comprehend what had just happened.