Chapter 1

Colts POV
I walked in slowly, alert and ready for anything, I knew I shouldn't have taken that dare, I thought to myself as I walked towards the worn-down entrance to the huge long-abandoned house. "Anyone there?" I shouted into the house while shivering. "Why is it so cold?" I whispered to nobody in particular, the cold was definitely not helping. Crash! Suddenly, I heard a noise from the 3rd floor, scared to the bone by the thought of something unknown lurking in there, I rushed out of there as soon as I could, I could swear I saw red eyes staring out from the windows of the window on the forth floor, I ran quicker as I saw the hand of the red-eyed creature waved at me as I left the dark, cold area. I have to warn everyone back at home, I thought as I quickly headed towards home.

Brocks POV
I walked towards Barley's Tavern wondering what everyone thought about what Colt claimed he saw. Once inside, I saw that everyone was talking about the red-eyed creature that Colt  had seen, some said Colt was making it up to scare people, while others claimed that it must be real, to be honest though, I thought it was some sort of prank that somebody had played on colt just so that they could see his reaction. It would all be over soon, I was sure of it.

2 days later - Brocks POV
"Help! Bull's missing!" I ran outside of my house as I heard somebody shouting, it was El Primo, and he looked shaken to the core. "What happened?" Me and Colt asked simultaneously, "We wanted to prove you wrong Colt. But as soon as we were getting to the forth floor Bull just disappeared, I was too scared, I ran out of there as quickly as I could!" El Primo said in between deep breaths, me and Colt looked at each other, this sounded serious. "Did you see anything on your way back?" We asked, "No, I didn't want to look back" Primo replied. A huge mob of brawlers surrounded Primo and asked millions of questions as his friends walked him back to his house.

Colts POV
I was planning a rescue mission into the maybe haunted house when Gene burst through my door looking terrified, "HBLABLABLA!" Gene shouted as he saw me, "What?" I asked him as he started speaking random gibberish, I called Sandy over because he was the only one who understood Gene and could talk normally. Sandy listened intently the whole time, which surprised me because he sleeps 18 hours a day, after a short while Sandy turned to me and said, "Gene was strolling past the house on his morning walk when he saw a dark, and shadowy figure with red eyes, he says it was holding what looked like Bulls shotgun" "Oh no!" I gasped as I listened to Genes news.