Chapter 3

Brocks POV
"Huh? Where am I?" I said, what is this place? I don't remember Brawl Town having a place like this, it's basically a dark room with no lights and stone walls, I walked around in confusion for a little while when it hit me, I was in the lair of the creature that had been keeping everyone away from the long abandoned house. Suddenly, I felt eyes piercing the back of my head, I swiftly turned around and immediately wished I hadn't.

Colts POV
Today was the day, the day that we stormed the abandoned house, rescued Brock and Bull, and eliminate the threat, or so we thought. As I walked out of my house I saw something grey in the corner of my eyes, I turned around and examined it. It turned out to be a grave with Brocks name engraved into it, I slowly walked up to it when the engraving changed into my name. "This is exactly what I saw in front of my house when Bull disappeared!" Primo told us when he came over to examine the grave, "And you didn't tell us!?" I shouted at him in fury, I couldn't believe that he didn't tell us, "I had other things on my mind!" Primo replied, obviously you don't know what this means, I thought to myself, "This must mean that creature is out for us, we need to go in and deal with this problem before anyone else gets lost."

Brock POV
I have to get out of here, i thought as I rushed to find an exit, the image kept coming back to my mind, the mirror showing me a reflection of me but with pit black holes where my eyes and mouth should have been. I kept running, hoping to find an exit yet the room seemed to be endless in size, "Futile" I heard a voice say, "Who's there? Show yourself!" I shouted into the darkness, "You'll never find a way out, and when you do, it will be too late," that was all I heard as I suddenly drifted out of consciousness.