Chapter 2

Colts POV
I stood outside the house with Brock, and Primo. We were just about ready to rescue Bull and bolt out of there, "So we go in, get Bull, and leave?" Primo asked, "Yep" I responded half-heartedly, "Why did I agree to this?" Primo mumbled to himself, in truth I thought it would be easier than what I saw in front of me, "That thing got bear traps and had time to set them up!" Brock whispered to me, "Yeah maybe we should go back" I said when I noticed the cameras by the door. "NO" Primo shouted at me, making me jump, "Bull is in there trapped by that creature and we're gonna get him out!" Primo proclaimed, "Okay chill we need a plan right?" Brock whispered as Primo walked up to the door, "Never mind." We opened the door and saw cobwebs and bear traps laid out on the floor, "This way" Primo said rather confidently.
Brocks POV
Is he out of his mind! I thought to myself as I watched Primo call out Bulls name over and over, we had already searched floors 1, 2, and 3, and had made it to floor 4. I jumped as I heard feet shuffling in the closet I had just checked, "G-g-guys?" I shouted while shivering like crazy, "Brock, where are you?" I heard Colt say, " He's near that closet with the weird symbol on it, I think" Primo said, and I heard them rush around the corner, but they wouldn't have seen anything because I was long gone, being dragged away by some hideous creature.
Colts POV
Brock was gone, he just flat out disappeared! We found the closet open as if Brock had been looking in it, or as if something came out of there and captured him, I slowly reached in and found that I couldn't reach the end when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and started pulling, "PRIMO! Pull me away from the closet!" I shouted terrified of meeting the same fate as Brock and Bull, Primo started pulling and after in intense tug-of-war he finally pulled me out. "There's something in there!" I told Primo, "Brock and Bull might be in there!" Primo said definitely not getting what I was hinting at, "no, I mean the creature is in there" I told him, "Oh" Primo said, I could see his shoulders sag as he lost hope of rescuing Bull and Brock, "let's get out of here" I said, not willing to see the inside of the closet, "yeah, this place is creepy" Primo agreed. As we bolted out we didn't see Bull watching us from the window with red eyes.