Chapter 6

Colts POV
"What in the world!" I shouted as I watched the ooze slowly swallow me whole, this is it, I thought to myself, I'm gonna be captured and turned into a mindless slave, just like Brock and Bull, suddenly the ooze dispersed and I found myself feeling as if I drank 90 energy drinks at once, and then it hit me, Max was missing the whole time and had gotten back with a load of energy drinks and somehow triggered a lot of traps at the same time, I easily escaped the trap and arrived in the main corridor. "Bravo!" The shadowy figures in front of us said, "What a fantastic performance, but I'm afraid your time has run out." "Oh really? 'Cause I think you're time is up!" Primo shouted at the figure as he gestured to the others in the room, "What makes you so sure?" The figure said just as it dodged a wide array of attacks, "Oh that! Well let's see if you can destroy my fully powered form!" It said as it started sucking in the shadowy aura surrounding the walls around us, "Get it! Before it finishes!" Max shouted as we charged at the now expanding figure, suddenly a hand shot out from nowhere and tripped primo, then a dark beam shot towards Rico and hit him, "You okay Rico?" Barley asked, only to get bouncy bullets just barely missing him, "dodge the beams!" Rosa shouted just before she got hit.
Primo's POV
This was it, it was just me, Colt, and Max against an army of possessed brawlers and one mega-villain. "Hey wait a minute, wasn't it bigger before it possessed the others?" Max suddenly said, "you're right! It should be easier to finish off then!" Colt replied, "then what are we waiting for? Let's get it!" I shouted at them as I charged toward the figure and threw rapid punches, they followed in quick manner as we all started rapidly shooting and punching the figure, after a minute of dodging the figure slowed down due to exhaustion and they finally landed a huge hit on it. Suddenly, the figure started glowing and floating upward before finally bursting into nothing.
???'s POV
"Master I'm sorry I won't fail you again" I begged as I told him of my accomplices failure, "you better not or you know the consequences" he said in a low, menacing tone, suddenly someone burst into the room, "Sire, their accomplice has managed to secure a fragment of his soul onto the one known as Colt" they said, "Brilliant! Then let us commence the hunt!"