Chapter 4

???'s POV
"Make sure they don't see each other, it may trigger memories and we don't want that, understood?" "Yes my lord" "Now go and get out of this miserable place and make sure you bring them" "I understand."

Colt's POV
"Could you move any faster!" I shouted at 8-bit, we were already far behind the group and nowhere close to the place where Bull and Brock must be being held captive, "I am going as fast as I can" 8-bit replied simply, as if this mission was just your average walk down the street, "why did we bring you with us?" I wondered before realizing i had said it aloud, "simply because I bring much needed firepower" 8-bit said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Yeah right" I grumbled. 8-bit has to be the worst brawler to bring to a rescue mission, I thought to myself as I watched 8-bit walk ever so agonizingly slow.

Primo's POV
"Can you please wait up!" I shouted at Max as I watched her zoom towards the house and then run around it over and over, "you know we can't catch up to her and she won't stop moving right?" Darryl said, stating the obvious, "Yeah I do Mr.obvious" I bitterly replied, "hey you were the one who asked her to 'wait up' right?" Darryl muttered to himself, "I heard that!" I shouted at him as he suddenly rolled off toward the house, "shut up and get moving!" he shouted back. When I arrived I saw that everybody was there except for Colt and 8-bit, "Hey where are Colt and 8-bit?" I asked, "Oh, Colts trying to get 8-bit to move faster, I think their 30 minutes away" Max replied as if we didn't need them, "So were using Colts plan without Colt here even though he plays an important role?" I asked rhetorically, "Yep" Max replied, "your kidding" I said frustratedly.
Colts POV
We finally made it! 8-bit turned on his speed boost mode, which I thought he was joking about and we made it to the house in 10 seconds, "Are we ready to go in?" I asked them as they all looked at 8-but with shock in their eyes, "Yep" Max said and off we went.