Chapter 12

"I love playing spin the bottle." Said Page clapping her hands in excitement. "Don't you think we are a bit old for it?" I asked wondering if this was such a good idea. "I just spoke to my mom. She is coming to fetch me so I can go home and pack. Don't forget to be ready early tomorrow morning." Said Sky as she sat down. "My mom did most of the packing she thought I was staying by you tonight, so I only have a few more things to pack." I said smiling at Sky. "Are you also going with Kelly on holiday?" asked Shane as he was listening to our conversation. "We going to the same place but won't really be together. I will be with my mother and brother my dad has to work so we will go with him on the next holiday." Said Sky casually. "Seems like I need to go after all, sounds like a party, but unfortunately I will be working." Said Shane not looking bothered at all. Kyle sat down just as we were about to start playing. "What's he doing here?" I asked Roxy. "Like I know?" she answered. "He came with me. He is staying over for the night before leaving." Said Shane grabbing the bottle. As Shane spun the bottle it landed on Alex she looked at me for approval. I shrugged my shoulders we were playing spin the bottle after all. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Kelly" he said casually. Leaning over we kissed. It's not like we haven't done it. Alex spun the bottle and landed on Sky. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" said Sky. In truth or dare the first to call truth is known as the sisie. "I dare you to kiss Stan" I think Alex did that on purpose she knew how badly Sky wanted to kiss Stan. He seemed to enjoy it. Our practicing obviously paid off. Sky spun the bottle and landed on me. She looked at me like I was meant to tell her what to say. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Shane." She said. As we started kissing the butterflies returned, it made it more exciting knowing everyone was watching us until his hand grabbed my boob. "Hey she said kiss!" I said pushing him away. He smiled at me an put his hand on my lap and left it there like he was threatening anyone else to try something. Did he not see I wasn't his? I spun the bottle. "Mathew, truth or dare." "Truth." What could I ask? I hate this game. "Is it true you are a virgin?" I asked thinking this would be perfect. He witnessed an embarrassing moment, so I had to get him back. "Nope, got laid last year, the guys will vouch for me." He said as the guys all high fived each other. Shit I was hoping to get him back but now he could use that against me. "Kyle. Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Kelly while feeling her up." Said Mathew getting back at me. "Guys there are other people playing this game." I said frustrated. "To scared?" asked Mathew. "No" I said as I stood up and walked to Kyle. He stood up and met me halfway. As we started kissing, he moved his hands across my ass and slowly went up my stomach till he reached my bra. I couldn't concentrate on the kissing all I could think of was how good it felt. I was like butter in his arms, almost forgetting all eyes were on me. "Get a room" shouted Shane. Everyone started laughing as I pulled away. "Dude I didn't even get under her bra, what the fuck!" said Kyle with his arms still around me holding my ass. I was shocked that I actually enjoyed it, I thought I would hate every moment of it. "Sorry for disturbing." Everyone turned around to see who had just said that. There right behind me watching everything was Luke. I moved away from Kyle so fast it was obvious, but everyone thought it was because we were caught in the act. "We are playing truth or dare." Said Roxy saving me from this embarrassing moment. "I noticed that." Said Luke with his hands in his pockets. "Want to join?" Asked Shane. "Na, just came to get my sister." He said looking over at Sky. "I thought mom was coming?" She said as she stood up. "Aren't you glad she didn't." he said nodding his head towards the bottle in the middle of the circle. "Bye" said Sky as she gave me a hug. "How embarrassing." She whispered in my ear. "It could have been worst. I don't know how we would explain this to your mom." I said as I pulled away. "Page. Truth or dare." Asked Kyle still watching me. I looked back over my shoulder to see if Luke was still watching. I wonder how long he was there for. "Dare." "Take off your shirt." He said and Page didn't protest. "Kelly. Truth or dare." "Dare" "Take off your shirt and bra." Watching Luke watching me I realized what Page had just said. "I have had enough for the night. This is going to far." I said as I stood up and started to walk home from the park that was just down the road from us. Just then Luke climbed in the car and drove off. "Wait up I'm coming with you." Shouted Roxy as she ran to catch up to me. I turned around and saw Page had put her shirt back on and was saying goodbye to Vin, with a good night kiss, Alex was waiting with her, so I carried on walking. "How did he know we were at the park?" I asked not expecting an answer. "Well he sent you a message saying he was coming, and I told him we were here. That was before we even started the game." Said Roxy. "What!" "I didn't know you guys were going to be playing that and I was meant to tell you, but I forgot after we started talking about the holiday and then the game started." Said Roxy seeming like she really thought this was her fault. "Its fine. It wasn't your fault, I wish you had told me though, but its fine." I said as we carried on walking. Just then a car pulled up next to us, two hot guys sat in the car looking like they were on their way out to a party. "Hey sexy wanna join us?" said the guy in the driver's seat. "Mom I thought we were going home?" said Roxy as she grabbed my arm pulling me down the road. And just like that they put up their window and drove off. We both started laughing forgetting about everything that had just happened.