Chapter 12

Third POV

The four ninja and one unofficial ninja were running at top speed towards Uzushiogakure. If they wanted to make it there and back in a week they'd have to move fast. Luckily Naruto, despite being young could keep up with the adults. His newfound speed from training and pure stamina let Naruto not only keep up with a slowed down Gai, who was the fastest in the group, but he would also occasionally pass up the Jonin squad completely. They even lost sight of him at times. Of course he always stopped when he realized that no one could hear him. Kakashi filed the random information he picked up for later.

Naruto was fast, had quick reflexes and either had good senses or was very good at noticing things quickly and dodging. Well, there was also the chance that Naruto could see things and subconsciously file away that information and plan his movements and actions accordingly. Though Kakashi doubted that.

The group had made it to the Land of Fire docks and were now looking for a boat to take them. It took a while, but they finally found someone willing to go that far and they all boarded. It was a tight fight, but only Kakashi and Kurenai really minded. Gai was too focused on Naruto's 'Flames of Youth', Anko was too focused on Naruto period and Naruto himself was too focused on journey ahead. They set sail and Naruto smiled at the sun raising over the waters.

TimeSkip

Everyone had fallen asleep and the boat was kinda just drifting at this point in the direction of the whirlpool village. Everything was peaceful until the boat hit something. Being too excited, Naruto sprang up  and saw one of the best and worst things he had ever seen. Uzushiogakure, The Village hidden by Whirlpools. Tears formed in the boy's blue eyes despite the huge smile on his face. He looked back at the sleeping Jonin and decided not to wake them. He hopped off of the boat and ran off. He ran around the village, looking for anything that might seem out of place.

He searched for hours, but with no luck. Naruto landed on top of a building and groaned in annoyance. He was starting to get really impatient. The redhead sat down and thought about it. His clan was known for their seals, so maybe they sealed a lot of stuff up. Seals, he'd have to look around for them and that would take a lot of work and time. Naruto started mumbling about different ways he could find the seal. He spent another five minutes thinking before coming to a conclusion. Since he was an Uzumaki any seal should react to his chakra once he applied it. So, a quick burst of chakra into a building or a monument should activate it. Naruto stood up and started jumping around again.

He landed at least six different buildings and five monuments before he landed on a small pillar looking piece of debris and sent a pulse of chakra into it. He waited a bit and was going to hop away when a trap door opened up behind him. He turned and smiled widely. 'Jackpot.' He thought and started running down the stairs. He reached the bottom where a large room was located. He looked around at the various items. A curved short sword with a dragon emblazoned on the hilt. The grip was wrapped with a dark green cloth. The blade was two colors. The sharp part being silver and the back being a dark moss green.

"Lostvayne." Naruto read in a whisper. He then looked over at the second item. The second item was a book. It was made of black leather with red flowers hand stitched on to the top left and bottom right corners. Directly in the middle of the book was a black five leaf clover. Then, there was the third item. A statue of a beautiful woman that looked to be in the middle of a battle. Naruto walked over to the short sword and grasped the hilt. He took it off of its pedestal and examined it. He ran his fingers over the blade before taking out a piece of paper and some bandages. He drew a storage seal on the paper, wrapped the bandages around his arm and stuck the paper to said wrappings. He then sealed the blade away.

He then moved over to the book and picked it up. He opened it to a random page and read a few words. It seemed to be a book of... Jutsu? At he thinks it's Jutsu. It was a bunch of elemental chakra techniques, but there were no hand signs. Naruto sighed and sealed the book away for later. He then walked over to the statue. It was odd. So life like. Even the facial features were perfect. Naruto placed his hand on the statues cheek and slowed slid his thumb under her eye. The boy frowned. This statue felt so... dark. It reminded him of his darkness powers.

He started to pour his power into the girls cheek. Naruto could feel the mark on his head glow. When it was starting to become too much for him to handle a mark on the woman's cheek glowed with the same darkness. Naruto pulled away quickly and backed up. The mark looked like a beast with a circle in its mouth. The statue started to crack and dust fell. Naruto stepped back into a fighting stance. The rock part of the statue started to fall away slowly. Naruto's eyes widened in shock and a naked woman was revealed.

She was toned and a about an inch or two taller than Naruto. The only thing covering her womanly parts was the power of darkness. Literally, her breasts and generals were covered by dark energy along with her left arm and right leg. She had long, spiky orange hair and brown eyes. The woman fell to her hands and knees once her stone casing had completely crumbled. She took in a few shuttering breaths, she body shivering before she could stand. When she did she stretched and yawned causing Naruto blush, but he didn't move. The woman stopped her stretching and looked at Naruto.

"You an Uzumaki?" She asked. He gave a questioning look, but nodded. "Good, can you tell me why I've been stuck in that statue and for how long?" She asked. Naruto stood straight up and scratched his head. "Um, I don't know how long you've been in that thing. Long enough for Uzushiogakure to be destroyed and the Uzumaki clan to be mostly wiped out." The woman's eyes widened. "What?! Why didn't the bring me out?! Damnit!" The girl punched a wall, causing it to break. "How many are left?" Sge asked through clenched teeth. "Uh, to my knowledge I'm the last one." She sighed, but was still very much tense. "In that case I guess I'm yours. I'm Derieri and I might be an assistant/body guard I'm bad at the first one. You might need to get used to that."

Hey. Been a while. Bye