[Arc 1]Prologue

???'s POV

'Mhm?', A nameless soul thought. 'Why can't I talk?'.

"Because you have died.", a carefree feminine voice spoke.

'Oh... So I only died... that's... BULLSHIT!', the soul screamed as soon as it realised the context of the information that it just got.

"Calm down.", the feminine voice spoke.

It took a while for the nameless soul to calm down, but in the end he decided to just calm down. 'Now that I realise it, who am I?', the nameless soul frowned.

"Your name's not important right now, what's truly important is that we deal with the matter at hand.", the voice urged a conversation forward.

'Fine then, first question. Who are you?', the nameless soul mumbled with a sigh.

"You will know my name in due time.", she said with a wink. Or at least the soul thought so.

'On with the explanation.', the nameless soul attempted to move the conversation forward.

"Fiiiinnnneeee.", she childishly said.

"Currently, your in the boundary between life and death, hence why I want to reincarnate you into another world."

'Why am I on the boundary between life and death?', the soul questioned.

"You see...", the goddess mumbled something.

'Speak up!', the soul wanted to hurry up the conversation.

"I threw a meteorite for fun and one small part landed on your house and kill you, tehe~."

'And who he hell throws meteorites for a past time?', the soul pondered.

"It gets boring being alone with no one to talk to.", the voice pouted.

'Good point.', the nameless soul nodded.

"Eh? You actually thought it was a good point!", the voice said in a tear filled tone.

'Sounds reasonable considering you've probably been living for a quadrillion years.", the nameless soul confirmed.

"Your the only person who's actually done this... *hik*", the voice sobbed.

'Are you crying?', the soul questioned.

"N-no.", the voice sobbed.

"Okay, just get on with it.", the soul blushed.

"Okie dokie. Since I'm reincarnating you to another world you'll have to decide your appearance for yourself, but you will start at 12 years old, remember that!"

'Cool.', the nameless soul muttered as a hologram.appeared in front of him. This hologram had options such as [Race], [Sex], [Hair Colour], [Eye Colour] and [Skin Colour].

'Pretty futuristic, huh?', the soul chuckled. 'Talking about technology... HEY!', the nameless soul called the voice.

"Y-yes sir!", the glamourous voice stuttered nervously.

'What's the technology level of the world I'm going to?', he asked.

"It should be a medieval fantasy-esque world, that is governed by levels."