𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

-☆-

the next few days were ruined by the rain

the next few days were ruined by the rain.  it poured down like there was no tomorrow and left the girls small town in a constant state of... wetness and the misery of people stuck inside their houses because of the downpour outside. though, the green eyed girl didn't have a problem with the rain, she actually preferred a rainy day to a sunny one, it was much more peaceful and less people were usually outside which was a major plus for her.

the only thing that was bothering her about the rain is that hawks hadn't come back like he had promised. even though the two had nothing more than a small and friendly interaction a few days earlier she felt rather lonely without him.

maybe she had missed him when he came by and he thought she forgot, or maybe was just uninterested? she let out a long sigh while flopping down on her large bed and looked up at the white ceiling. she quickly got bored of looking up at her ceiling and hopped up from her bed. she went to the window in her room, and peered our of it. it was still the same as before: rain. maybe she was secretly hoping she would spot the cocky red winged man.

suddenly, the silhouette of a large wing appeared in the corner of her eye. she whipped her head around to where the shape had been spotted, but sadly, it was nothing more than one of the crows that would occasionally fly by her apartment.

"it's like the world is teasing me..." the girl mumbled to herself as she walked away from the window in disappointment.

-☆-

word count : 283