𝐒𝐈𝐗

-★-

"anyways

"anyways.. i'll think about telling you my name. i don't really know if i want to yet.." the girl said with a sigh.

"what?!" keigo yelled. man, this girl could be stubborn. "but i came all the way here just to get you to tell me your name?" he pouted.

"okay! i was kidding!" she laughed. "it's akira. call me kira though.. i don't really like akira." she confessed.

"a pretty name for a pretty girl!" keigo exclaimed with a smirk on his face. kira groaned at the mans sad attempt at flirting with her but didn't say anything about it. "wanna get something to eat?" he asked her.

"sure," kira replied.

the two of them walked around for a while, but couldn't find anything that was open. probably because it was quite late and it was still raining like crazy. the couple decided to stop by kira's place to at least dry off before they parted ways.

-

keigo waited as akira fumbled around in her pockets to find the key to her front door. "ha!" she said with satisfaction as she held a key in front of him. keigo smiled at the girls excitement at such a small thing. she opened the door with a click and they both walked into her apartment, which was just about as cold as inside. "it's fucking cold in here!" keigo said with a small chuckle.

"oh, sorry." kira said, her face turning pink with embarrassment, she had never really had anyone over at her place. "i like to um.. i like to keep the windows open."she mumbled, fiddling with her hands.

" anyways, i'm just going to go get changed out of this wet clothing, be right back?" kira said, closing the door to a room which keigo assumed was her bedroom, and left him alone in her living room. he looked around the small space, there was a blue couch that looked like it could only have a maximum of two people on it, as well as a matching blue coffee table in front of it. everything in the room seemed to be either a pastel blue or a pastel pink. he wondered what her bedroom would look like...

the blonde was snapped out of his thoughts as kira whipped open the door to her room with a fresh set of clothes on. she looked at keigo, who was still soaking wet and quickly went back into her room. after a bit of shuffling around, she emerged once again with a new set of clothes. "here!" she said, placing the dry clothes in his arms, "you can go change in the bathroom," she said, pointing him down the hall.

-

the two sat on kira's couch, watching some old horror movie as they waited for keigo's clothing to dry. little did they know, the machine had beeped long ago.

-★-

hello! i have a small psa! (idk if u would call it that) anyways,,, i don't re-read everything when i'm done writing it, so i would really appreciate it if u could comment and point out my mistakes! i would also like to apologize for my atrocious writing on this particular book, i don't know what's wrong with me lol, i promise i'm not usually this shit at writing lmaoo.

word count: 551