𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

-☆-

the girl looked out at the peaceful ocean in front of her when suddenly a pair of hands came from behind her and covered her eyes, "guess who!" a somewhat familiar voice said

the girl looked out at the peaceful ocean in front of her when suddenly a pair of hands came from behind her and covered her eyes, "guess who!" a somewhat familiar voice said. before she realized who it really was, she flung her elbow backwards, hitting the blonde man right in the stomach. "ow, fuck!" he wheezed, bringing his hands from the girls face and down to his now injured stomach.

she whipped around, realizing that she had just elbowed him in the stomach and not in fact, some random dude. she covered her mouth in a pathetic attempt to hide her laughter as well as her bright red face. "sorry!" she snickered.

"you really love to hurt me don't you?" he said with a chuckle.

"ew.. that sounds.. kinky.." she replied with, sticking her tongue out in disgust. hawks rolled his eyes at the small girl, walked out from behind her and took a seat next to her. he wasn't wearing the usual hero getup, so something told her that he didn't seem to find her while on one of his 'patrols'. he wore a simple white t-shirt and loose black dress pants that were now wet from sitting down on the wet sand beside her. "how'd you find me?" she asked him.

"i guess you just.. stand out." he simply said, his eyes focused on the raindrops falling into the ocean. he stood up and brushed most of the sand off of his pants, though they were still very wet. he offered a hand to the girl, "shall we?" he asked with a grin.

she took his hand and hoisted herself off of the beach. her clothes were absolutely soaked all the way through, so she didn't bother to brush them off at all. as the pair began to walk, the girl looked up at hawks, who was significantly taller than her, and admired how the warm light of the setting sun made his already golden eyes look even more stunning. he ran a hand through his hair that was now wet from the rain, and looked down at her, "like what ya see?" he asked with a smirk as he playfully elbowed her.

"as if!" she said, rolling her eyes at him. if she was being completely honest with herself, she did find him rather nice to look at. it's not like she was attracted to him or anything though...

as the short girl was lost in her thoughts, hawks took the moment to look at her. she was rather beautiful in his opinion. he liked how her ombre hair bounced with every step she took like a cartoon, and the way her dark green eyes lit up when they hit the sun. he spoke up again as he remembered why they were even here, "so, are you going to finally tell me your name princess?" he asked.

"first of all, don't call me that, second of all, i'd like to know your real name first. i don't like thinking of you as just hawks, you know? it doesn't feel right." she declared.

he sighed, "uhg.. fine." it wasn't like she was asking all that much from him anyways. "keigo takami." he answered, "alright, now it's your turn." he retorted.

"keigo.." the girl mumbled, "keigo keigo keigo..." she said again, almost as if she was getting used to how the new word felt in her mouth. "that's cute!" she smiled, poking him in the arm. "anyways.. i'll think about telling you my name. i don't really know if i want to yet." she giggled.

-☆-

word count : 601