Prologue

My Life has taken a ding dong on me this time. I mean, I'm in a real injudicious situation and I don't know how to get out. I'm literally begging for the ground to swallow me up, but just when i need it, the earth just had to turn its back on me. I've already had a sinful day at what I'm supposed to be calling 'SCHOOL' a.k.a 'Home of Terror', only for me to go home to meet worse!
At least tomorrow's summer. By the way the name's Makayla. Makayla Watson. My mum, Valerie Watson tells me that I should be ashamed of that name because she's ashamed of my father. My Brother Sanchez doesn't even bear the name anymore, instead he answers my great uncle Papito's name, Suluio don't try to pronounce it I've tried. It's normal for them to hate my dad, who just happens to be their husband and father, but dude why you gotta hate his name as well.

At least I've got a sister, Amber, that doesn't look at him in disgust, but she's about to get married so she'll leave me soon. My father isn't a bad man he's just going through a lot of things and a true wife is meant to know that but I guess we can't have it all can we. I hardly see my dad but he tries his best to make time for me.
His name's Maleek Watson. He's a scientist and he works with the government. Don't expect more because that's all I know about his job, at least that's all he has told me anyways.
He can only be defined by one word. Mystery.

Him and my mum have had, and are still having some hard times. You can hardly see them near eachother and it doesn't bother me because she doesn't deserve him. After what she's been doing she should be ashamed even to walk passed him.
I don't know but ever since the incident three months ago she's been acting wierd. She would make him angry and then everything would go back to normal. It's sort of like hypnotism. I know this may sound wierd too, but each time I get time I get mad, things around me just start burning out of nowhere. When it happens to my dad, thunder yeah thunder would just shoot into the atmosphere! And the sky always looks weirdly coloured?! It's just really weird. It's like my dad has sort of a connection with the weather. And my mum, let's us say everything about her is purple! I'll just have to see if I can have a normal summer. Hopefully!