Chapter VII~ Rezona

(One year ago...

"Dad?"

"Yeah kiddo?"

"I may have...I kinda, sorta went to your workplace yesterday while you were out." I cover my ears waiting for an answer from my soon-to-be-outraged father.

"What!"

"I know, I know! It was wrong but I saw so many things there..."

"You CANNOT be going into that place if I'm not aware! Hell, you can't even go when I am aware because it's too damn dangerous!"

"Oh there it is! The overprotective Maleek Watson! Dad I'm not ten anymore. I can handle myself."

"Makayla you do not know what you're getting yourself into! Stop going in there!"

"But, I saw something IN there! It was glowing and shining, and it only opened when I entered the lab! All I did was walk over to to have a closer look!"

He sits down to soak in what was being told. Then he turns back to me.

"Makayla I understand that you want to..."

"Dad?..."

"Dad what's ha-happen-ning to me!" He comes over to examine my arm that is now engulfed in a blue gassy substance.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you must have touched one of the chemicals by mista..."

"No I didn't touch any chemicals in there! All I touched was...that open glowing thing in the wall. It looked as if I could fit my whole body inside!"

"What?! Why would you touch the portal!"

"Portal?...")

~

Present Day

Seconds later we are being zapped into another dimension. I dont know why but I keep on seeing these particular colours as I close my eyes; red, gold, white, brown, grey and blue? Its pretty weird cause my favourite colour's black but that asides that, when you close your eyes aren't you not meant to see anything!
Finally I think we are almost in the place because the bright white light is starting to fade away so I can now see the others glued together floating in the air moving in slow motion. I have a feeling that we are moving fast though. Its just like in The Flash, he the and other speedsters can see each other moving slow when they run, but to the outside world all they see is a blur.

"Ow get off me ya dimwit!"

"Oh! I'm sorry that a magical portal thingy rammed me on you, it wont happen again I swear!" Alix and Devon start tussling after being struck to the ground. I help them up, only because I dont want Devon to die a painful death because of Alix. That girl really is an animal.

"Hey guys you might wanna stop messing around because I think we've found our village!"

The gang looks around at the domain around us. The enchanting atmosphere is mind blowing. I dont know about the others but I know I'm not gonna be ready to leave any time soon. I'm already lost gazing at the sky which is coated in rainbows covered in stars. I can hear the trees around me, calling me and the birds on them singing songs. This makes me wonder how the creatures in this place all sync and go along. Speaking of creatures, I'm actually standing in a world where ogres, trolls, pixies, gnomes, fairies and some I cant even name exist! They're literally walking past me like they're just normal people!

I turn and look at the group and we are all anonymously leaning on the wall trying to keep cover. The last thing we need is get noticed, but its gonna be hard. We all look like delinquents that are probably meant to be thrown in the dungeon! By the way aren't we meant to go back into the real world if we touch the wall again?