Chapter VI~The Lost Village

What's up readers!? I just wanted to say thank you for all the support on my book! It already has 300+ reads and 80+ votes! You guys are just the best! Happy reading!♥️✨
~
~~
~~~
Remember when I said that its just gonna be nothing but sunshine ahead?! Yeah well its not really turning out like that! In fact its not turning out like that at all! Unless you don't count the arguing, being chased by lunatics, getting soaked under the rain, being involved in a car chase, just to name a few! Don't ask me how we got into a car chase! I don't even remember why. And there hasn't been any sunshine at all. Its like all that is left after the storm are dull skies.

"Does anyone know where we're going?!" Alix asks.

"Nope!" We all echo.

"Then why are we still walking?!" She makes a point.

"Right." We all stop walking.

"Okay first of all lets figure out where we are."

I check my phone but there seems to be no name for this place on the map, in fact theres no signal at all.

"Great how are we meant to look for other people if we don't even know where we are?!" I say out of frustration.

"Rezona."

"Who said that?" Liam asks turning around to look at everyone.

"I did." It was Rhea that spoke? Oh my goodness!

"She speaks?!" I said that out loud didn't I?

"Just f-forget I said that!" I'm trying to cover the awkward moment by laughing but its not going well.

"You know this place?" I ask her.

"Well I haven't actually been here before but my mum has told me about this place. She used to tell me stories about her living here when I was small, its meant to be a village I think. And also, there's Rezona literally written on the ground, look!" She points over to where the word 'Rezona' is crafted into the ground. Apparently I'm standing in the O. O wow!

"So how come we just managed to find a place from your childhood stories. Did she live here?" Devon asks. He makes a good point.

"It could probably be because we have been walking in a straight line since we left Shallow Avenue!"

"Oh right. So where is this 'Rezona'?" I ask.

"Well I don't know, but my mom always said, in her stories, that you need to walk onwards when you see a yellow bird fly past" Rhea says.

"What?!" We all say in unison.

"That's wierd?"

"Ahem!" Alix catches our attention with her index finger in the air.
"I haven't even seen an ant crawling past us, talkless of a yellow bird!" Alix shouts.

"Yeah I gotta say, this place is a deserted island! I think we should just keep walking, maybe we might find a signal." Devon adds a scratching his head.

"Uhm, Devon?" Just then a yellow feathered creature swoops down from the sky and is headed straight for Devon's head!

"You might wanna move outta the way!" I hollered at him.

"W-why?..."

"For goodness sake just move!!"

"But what's wrong?..."

THUD!!

"What the hell?!" Devon crashed to the ground in pain.

"Well I guess we can start moving forward!" Alix walks away laughing wrecklessly kicking the dirt.