Chapter IV~REBELLION

I just left my deserted house, following the only cloud that was left in the sky after... you know what happened. Its like ten p.m. so I cant see anything without the help of my phones torchlight, but I'm not going to stop going until I find what I want, my Dad.

I can barely walk just thinking about what happened today. I mean, even in movies things don't happen this fast! All this magical quest stuff usually happens in the middle of the movie not the beginning!
They could've at least let me enjoy the first few weeks of my summer, but no they had to reveal this magic family battle thing on the first day! And is it only my parents that have powers? Does everyone around me have powers? What if I have powers? I mean a lot of crazy things happened today like that lightning, so what if I do?
Thinking about this a sharp pain strikes my hands causing me to wince as I lift it up. I suddenly feel a familiar feeling. Now that my dads gone I have no meaning which means my body will start falling apart slowly unless I find him. I look at my hands and find marks on them that look as if I've been burnt. Ill have to suck it all in if I'm gonna survive what's ahead of me.

Walking around the streets, I see that the storm a.k.a mum and dad affected a lot of people in the neighborhood. Some people are actually packing their things to move and I don't blame them. It doesn't really rain much in Shallow Avenue but when it does its a total disaster, so why not just move.

The streets have broken lights, smashed cars which lead to glass scattered everywhere, the grounds literally split into different parts! I can see that there are some teenage runaways too.
At each corner of every street you would see gangs surrounding bonfires made from the storm or some would just sit on the fences of houses that have been abandoned like they're shooting music videos or having a weird photo shoot. They all look like criminals; therefore I quickly find a metal rod to use as protection.

As I walk further down the dark street which is now completely isolated, I start getting goose bumps when I hear people down the road fighting. I slowly start backing away before they see me, but I step on a Doritos packet which makes a crumple sound and causes them turn around. I didn't really make it easy for myself to run because I still had my stupid torchlight on! I turn it off and commence on a race far away from where they are, but unfortunately they come running after me.

I just keep sprinting away, well its the only thing I can do when I see a guy in black chasing me with a broken bottle in his hand!
Why is my life so messed up!

I think the headache is starting to come back when someone hidden in some bushes jumps out and drags me into it with his hand over my mouth! I begin combat with him, but his huge muscles aren't even allowing me to budge. So I'm here getting sucked into a bush, just flying my legs in different directions hoping it would make a difference.
As soon as I'm dropped I opened my mouth to start cursing the unknown suspect when I remember that I have a metal rod that hasn't had anyone to hit, so I make sure he, the kidnapper, is looking out of the bush for the thugs and then whack him in the head.

"Who do you think you are dragging me into a bush? Look, I know you don't have a life but don't spend it doing garbage! Now move over so I can..." I'm stopped in the middle of my speech by his hand going over my mouth.

"Look do you want to die! Or do you not understand what's going on right now?!" He whispers, but it still feels like he's yelling at me.

"Oh hell nah, don't you talk to me about death! You don't know half of what I've been through today." Just then the thugs approached the place where we were and I fell silent.

The males were three in number and they had rugged clothes on which made them look disturbing. They looked dirty and had mischievous smiles on their faces except for one. He looks very timid just standing behind the other two. He has an iron arm and chest. Why does he have an iron arm and chest!? Did they do this to him?