Info

Omegaverse

Alphas
Jongho
Mingi
San

Betas
Yunho
Hongjoong

Omegas
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Wooyoung

This may not focus solely on a relationship but they will be mentioned.

In this universe humans are on the side of the omegaverse however the ones part of the facility are against the 'monsters' (similar to lgbt+ haters)

Breeding facilities are highly illegal and wolves are kidnapped from a young age and brought up to simply breed for the fun of the humans as they love to see the group suffer.

All breeding is undergone with drugs causing the alpha to become a machine during intimate encounters and the omega or beta suffers.

Usually omegas birth 1 omega out of 3 pups.
After their body collapsing from the excessive birthing omegas are killed on sight after their last batch which is usually around 6 pregnancies.

Follow seonghwa and his only omega son on their journey for rehabilitation.

An alpha can sense what an omega has been through making it hard to lie straight hto an alphas face.

In this universe betas can birth and impregnate someone. They also go through something called the gaban which is both a rut and a heat, this usually leads to threesomes but experienced betas can stop feeling symptoms from one whenever they go through it.

They stop physically aging at age 19 but still celebrate annual birthdays and use the human calender for it they just say they are one year older when they don't age so they have a way of respect. For example, when seonghwa says he's 19 he's actually older it works like a dogs age in real life.