Chapter 6

3 months have passed and once again nothing much happened. Seonghwa was arranging a birthday party for hongjoong.

The beta was always busy and seemed to not celebrate anything. So seonghwa wanted to have this party he invited the whole town. They were helping as well without hongjoong knowing.

It was close to the time of hongjoong returning home so he covered the food and turned of the lights before grabbing the cake and walking out the door ready for hongjoong coming into the gate.

The gate screached open and in came hongjoong who was confused at the Missing light.

The cake was lit and everyone shouted happy birthday before before the street lights switched back on.

Hongjoong surprised fave was shown to everyone and they all laughed.
"make a wish" seonghwa said walking towards the beta.

Hongjoong smiled before making a wish and blowing out the candles. Once he did everyone cheered and the party started.

"so how's it feel to be a year older." a random pack member asked and hongjoong just smirked.

"I feel better than ever more than you that is" hongjoong said playfully and everyone laughed.

(seonghwa has already had his birthday during the time skips)

The cake was cut and shared between the entire pack before they started on the party food and games.

They wer having so much fun but it was crashed when the fence was crashed down, in came some humans who were against the Wolves.

Everyone protected the young and omegas before speaking to the intruders.

" I don't appreciate being interrupted" hongjoong said slowly getting pissed.
The humans jist scoffed.
"as if you kits can do anything if you do you san be massacred for hurting a human." the intruders said and hongjoong smirked.

"oh you think so well I'll have you know us wolves are free to harm whomever we want we have the license to not be put down for harming a human and if we do it'll be read as self defense. Since us wolves are allies with the majority of the human race so I'll leave before we do something. "hongjoong said scaring the group but they didn't leave in fact the started to satrack.

There was five of them counted and one was missing. It wasn't heard until a scream was heard. The sixth intruder has grabbed one of the young pups. Seonghwa growled and shifted and attacked, the other omegas helped by grouping the kids together. The battle between seonghwa and the attacker went on for less than five minutes. Seonghwa had managed to tear of one of the attackers arms and caused the group to retreat. He kicked his lips before shifting back and picking up the crying child. He calmed her down before taking her to her mother who thanked him repeatedly.

"its fine" he replied and walked besides hongjoong. Every alpha and beta was shocked as they didn't expect an omega to attack at the power level of a beta.

"before you guys collapse in shock I'll let you know that omegas are on the same level as betas however our instincts take over our fighting drive." seonghwa explained before everyone nodded and the party continued.

The wall was put back up and the feasting restarted.
Everyone partied until it was late.

Seonghwa took a break by walking down to the lake there he saw a figure in the water floating.
He gasped and jumped in to reach the body. He grabbed the torso of the body and dragged it onto land.

He checked the heartbeat of the body and sighed in relief as it was beating but slowly. The bodybwas to tall for him to carry dao he grabbed his phone and called mingi who came rushing down instantly.

He arrived thirty minutes later and grabbed the body onto his back. Seonghwa had cleared out the water from the males body, he had just passed out. The ran bavk to the party and asked for a doctor.

One person who was not intoxicated rushed forward she asked for a meed kit and looked over the body. She did a basic health check before checking his lungs seeing a bit of water still in there she pried open his mouth and stuck a tube down it into the lung using an xray machine once it was in she started a suction and took all the water out. The male woke up coughing again and breathed heavily.

"are you OK?" mingi asked the male who nodded.
"OK let's get you something to eat and drink." mingi said and led him to the party table grabbing some easy foods and some juice.

The male downed them and thanked him.
"I'm yunho, beta, 18" the male introduced himself and everyone greeted him and introduced themselves.

"how did you end up in the lake?" hongjoong spoke and yunho coughed a little before answering.

"I was following a scent and got onto the mountain, however I didn't realise the ground was unstable and fell in when the ground broke beneath me." he explained and mingi gapsed.

"are you OK for sure?" he double checked and yunho just nodded.
"what scent were you following?" Yeosang asked and yunho grinned.
"I was following the scent of a group of deer, that just so happens to be in this area I think their your herd because they had black anklets on their legs." he said and ho gjoon nodded.

"yeah they're part of our conservation project, we have a section near the lake for antics s we don't hunt since the humans deliver meats and other foods for us and we sell them in our stores so no one needs to hunt them." hongjoong explained and yunho nodded.
" well one was pregnant, and want looking to well" yunho absentmindedly said.

Everyone became shocked.

"how did you know?" hongjoong asked and yunho grinned.
"I became a vet a few years ago so it's easy for me to know." he explained and hongjoong nodded.

"can you show seonghwa which one hell be able to comfort it as he has that affect on anyone and anything?" hongjoong asked and yunho nodded.

They decided on a day to go down there and then showing yunho who he will room with, this was the final person becoming a part of the leading group in the pack.

Yunho got comfortable pretty quickly and passed out in his bed.
Mingi was sharing with him so he kept an eye on the beta.

Everyone else followed his example and tucked themselves into bed. the day was chaotic and they needed the energy for tomorrow because KQ wanted them to perform on a live stage. They will do a run through with yunho and perform at 6pm.

The night passed and so the group headed to the company to borrow a practice room.

Once they got there they da pent a few hours going through the choreography with yunho and then giving him lines after testing his ability to sing.

They were going to perform a song called wave. It had no meaning but they had to attract people to ally with the Wolves as well as get the message out there that there's a place for lost wolves to go.

It was almost time so they all headed home to shower and get ready, they got some pack members to style they're hair and outfits they got someone to do thgeir makeup before they were heading to the studio to perform.

(I'm sorry I had to have at least one performance in this book 😂)

Once they finished they headed home and celebrated. This was their first of many performances as KQ wanted to do this for the media to show wolves are no different than humans, besides the mating and shape-shifting.

The group conversed and got to know yunho before having a meal before heading to bed.

Today was a long day but it was worth it.