Chapter 5

A month passed once again, the days getting shorter but feeling longer. The first snow was due to fall today and everyone was ready to celebrate.

The progress from the last month was excellent. Everyone has been doing well and the economy is escalating quickly. No one had reported any crime and that eased many hearts.

There has been no trespassing since they found jongho and honestly they were concerned. There was about four other packs that have claimed land around this area illegally and KQ are trying to change that however, they cannot do much.

Hongjoong became agitated but kept his anger to himself. Seonghwa was looking after the kids as he still called them although the only ones that are kids are wooyoung and jongho.

As he was cooking he ran out I g a ingredients and so headed to the pantry for some more with mingi as the male was checking inventory and needed to know whay seonghwa was taking when he opened the door and a figure rushed out only to be stopped by mingi.

It was a black wolf with a small white patch on his fur. Ming I had grabbed his scruff and was holding him in place. In his mouth was a bunch of meat. Seonghwa was shocked before shaking his head and facing the growling thief.

"why were you stealing?" seonghwa asked. The wolf just growled before transforming and dropping the meat into his arms.

"I need food I haven't eaten in days and then I saw this territory and thought I could take some of your food since this place is so well off." the boy growled.

"what's your name and age?" mingi ordered and San snapped back.
"I'm san and I'm older than you." san snapped and mingi growled.

"but I'm stronger" mingi said and dragged the male towards the living room. He let seonghwa deal with this one while he went to get hongjoong.

"where are you from?" seonghwa asked. San sighed.
"I escaped a breeding facility, they made me rape omegas and betas luckily I did get no one pregnant." San said sadly. Seonghwa smiled sadly before getting an idea.

"how about I cook that meat for you, you look like your about to collapse. I'll need you to be in the kitchen with me to make sure you won't run away." seonghwa said and gently grabbed the meat from sans arms. He walked to the kitchen and started cooking the meat.

" so why is this pack here? " san asked.
Seonghwwa chuckled and shrugged.
" I arrived here in a similar way to you. Back before it was enclosed and there was only two members. Me and my son escaped from a breeding facility. I didn't want Yeosang to go through what I did. So after I was healed after being raped and beaten I found a screwdriver that was mistakenly left in the drawers in my cell, I undid the bars and we ran away.  I ran vfor hours until I collapsed and surprisingly we collapsed near here. Hongjoong the packs leader who is a beta took us in and we made this place, it's only been a few months but we made this a sanctuary for people like us with no where to go. " seonghwa explained san just nodded.

" so what role do you have? "san asked genuinely curious.
" well besides being a mother, working in a nursery and working alongside hongjoong, I am called the luna although I am not mated to hongjoong. They named me that because of my kindness and behaviour, honestly I don't see what h ey do but I believe them because they are my family. "seonghwa said san had sparkles in his eyes.

" so your one of the most important members of this pack right? " san asked and seonghwa nodded he was about to speak again when the kitchen door opened and in walked wooyoung.

" oh wooyoung are you OK? " seonghwa asked.
"mhmm mom I am I just smelled someone familiar." wooyoung said before sniffing around and eyeing san. He focused on sans face before his eyes widened.