Chapter 1

Seonghwa is an omega, he is jailed up in a breeding facility. He has been in this place for over 18 years, he had been brought here at the age of 18 but he stopped aging. He has been used in many ways and has had 4 litters of pups all but one was killed in front of him. Yeosang his only son was  17 years old as of now and was close to being taken away. Seonghwa didn't want that, he couldn't loose his only lifeline left, he was already broken.

Three days, that's all he had. After that's over he will never see Yeosang again. Just the thought of it makes his heart break. The constant dread of the days to come made him beg the people usually that just led to a beating but he would do anything to protect his baby from the abuse.

At this moment in time he was laying in his bed with Yeosang sobbing to the side, he had just received a beating. The boy was young and he has had to watch this for years. Seonghwa was guilty for how traumatised his son is.

"Yeosang" he whispered "I'm OK"

"no your not mom, you're bleeding heavily and is barely breathing!!" Yeosang yelled tears still streaming down his face. He stared at his mother as the blood continued to slip down the older males thigh.

He had been raped and stabbed a few times over and they wouldn't stop bleeding. The doctors hadn't come to heal him yet so his body was shivering from the pain. But his top priority was to calm down his pup.

"Yeosang, I need you to stay strong. I don't want you to break like I did. If your ever in this position, don't give up like I did, all these years. I don't know how many it has been but I want toy to fight for yourself if this ever happens to you. I'll try to get us out soon, I can no longer live like this. " seonghwa said and Yeosang finally stopped sobbing and sniffed before nodding.

In three days Yeosang will turn 18 and then he will become just like seonghwa. He couldn't let that happen so he wanted to get them out very soon.

A beeping sound was heard from the door as it swung open and the doctor walked in smirking.

"seonghwa, you know what to do, I'll bandage your wounds and then I'll leave." the doctor said creepily.

Seonghwa just groaned and tried to sit up he was forced to suck the man off to get healed it would always worsen his injuries and traumatise his kid more but he couldn't do anything else if he refused they would take Yeosang and kill seonghwa.

Seonghwa was already close to being useless. An omega can only have 6 pregnancies before they become unable to conceive a litter more than 1 and even that van be fatal to them.

Once he finished pleasing the doctor his injuries were healed and Yeosang cuddled up into his mother's arm and fell asleep. Seonghwa stayed awake watching the routine with sharp eyes.

Each guard and each shift. He refused to sleep until he memorised the pattern. Finally he bit his lip and sighed before snuggling into his son and sleeping.

He woke up three hours later to a punding on the door. It was the usual visit. They were gonna check on seonghwa and then Yeosang to see if he can start having more litters and see if Yeosangs heat was close yet.

Once the check was done, seonghwa took a deep breath before walking to the door. There was no one there and no one outside checking the perimeter as the ones who own the place are humans meaning they don't fear what may happen.

Seonghwa growled lightly before limping over to the cupboard that held some supplies, it's there because the doctors prefer it ad also because they don't think seonghwa can walk anymore but he can and so he searched through the drawers silently looking for some form of metal he could use to remove the bars on the window.