Chapter 7

Sorry it took so long I sincerely forgot and I'm just gonna pretend I was busy.

Three months have passed and they were doing well.
Seonghwa fully embraced the role of being the luna of the pack, sure it was still awkward but hearing it day by day helped him accept it.

Seonghwa and Yeosang had weekly family nights with just the two of them as Yeosang completely attached himself to jongho.

As the time passed by he got closer to the leader of the pack. They were on a touchy basis but nothing passed that. Every time he was around the leader his heart leaped and he felt giddy.

He didn't know what the feeling was but he liked it. So he tried to get near the leader every chance he got because he felt safe around him.

Today was no different. Seonghwa was in the kitchen cooking feeling a bit tense since he had to ook for the entire pack and he didn't have much help since all the cooks were all in heat since the entire packs cycles had synced.

He had not reviewed his heat yet due to the trauma but he was getting a lot better.

Today also had to be the day that Yeosang got pregnant. He was furious but knew he couldn't do anything as it was natural all he could do now was watch from the sidelines as jongho claimed Yeosang as his mate and announced it to the pack causing a few disgruntled noises.

Seonghwa was upset because he wasn't there for yeosang as Yeosang rule fused to allow him to get involved with taking care of the baby.
It's not like he was jealous he just missed the feeling of holding a baby in his arms. Its been years since he could. But he was still scared.

Will this pack be the same as the facility?, will they force him to watch his children die? He couldn't help but think of answers to this and he fell into depression. He played a facade around others but when he's alone he allowed himself to drown in his thoughts and insecurities.

He couldn't help it. The trauma came back full force and he was too scared to be touched. How he got like this he didn't know. He wanted to stop but the thoughts drowned his determination.

Soon it took a toll on him it started showing his behaviour dropped. His love stopped and he became so tired everyone was scared for him and wanted to do something but he refused to let them.

Hongjoong was the most worried. He had fell for the omega as the trine passed but he was too shy to ask him to be his mate because he thofuth he would refuse because nof what he went through but now seeing him like this broke his heart. So he tried his best to do as much as possible he tried everything except one thing.

Now he knew why this happened omegas get depressed if they cannot be around a family members child. Because omegas start a bond with family members as soon as they are born so he growled and ran to jongho and Yeosangs house since they moved out. He furiously banged on the door and jongho opened with a glare and a baby in his arms.

"get me Yeosang" he ordered and jongho just clicked his tongue but did as told.

Once Yeosang came into view hongjoong growled.
"you better fix this Yeosang your mother is killing himself slowly" he explained and Yeosangs eyes widened.

"what do you mean!?" he yelled and hongjoong sighed.

"ever since you refused to allow him to see your child hes become depressed, he doesn't eat, sleep and I bet his trauma came ba k full force because n of that. Don't you rember from the facility how all your borhters and sisters were murdered in front of you. Not allowing to see that child that he has a bond with is killing him. I don't know what gave you the right to treat him like this after raising you through the torture. So you better fix this NOW! " Hong joong yelled before slamming the door and rushing back to the pack house and finding a way to comfort the depressed omega.

Thankfully seonghwa let him in the room and they sat cuddled in bed.
Seonghwa opened up about his thoughts and hongjoong tried everything to comfort him for example proving he wouldn't go through everything again.

It took a long time but finally seonghwa fell asleep and hongjoong stayed sat there stroking the omegas hair. He fell asleep himself cuddled with seonghwa.

Hours passed and seonghwa woke up in the arms of hongjoong and the doorbell going off.

He got up to answer the door and was shocked to see Yeosang there with an awkward smile.

" can you look after cho for me while me and jongho go on a date?" Yeosang asked awkwardly he coukd see what he has done to his mother and he was upset because he didn't know this would happen and didn't want it to continue.

"are you sure?" seonghwa asked and Yeosang just nodded before handing the baby to seonghwa as well as a bag.

Yeosang started to blabber about everything his baby needs forgetting for a second this was his mother he was talking to

"I know how to look after a baby" seonghwa said with a chuckle making yeoanag flush in embarrassment and run off. Seonghwa shook his head and went to the living room to play with the child.

He became happier as the baby giggled at everything he did. He wanted this again but he didn't have a mate and he couldn't remember how it felt to be loved.

It felt so foreign but that little section of love allowed seonghwa to be happy the rest of the day.

He did everything with the child and had so much fun.
But one thought allowed him to fell relaxed.

'when can I feel this again? " it wasn't as dark as his previous thoughts but it still had a tinge of sadness.

Only time could tell. No one knows what the future would hold.