Our First Encounter

Author's POV

Y/N was walking through the halls of SOPA. She was being surrounded by kids' whispers and hushed comments. She paid no attention to them as she had walked into her classroom. She sat at her desk waiting for the class to start. As the bell rung, her teacher, Mrs. Song, had came in with a boy that was wearing a light blue jacket over a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. 

"Everyone, this is Felix. Can you please introduce yourself..." Mrs. Song announced. 

The boy looked a bit terrified, but he took a deep breath and said, "Hi, my name is Lee Felix. I'm 17 years old, and my birthday is September 15. I had been born in Australia. (I'm going to be using a time frame in which Felix and the rest of the members are around highschool age [Felix is a junior]). Some of my hobbies are singing and dancing, and I hope all of you will take care of me." 

Mrs. Song nodded and scanned the room. "You may sit next to Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand," she instructed. Y/N raised her hand, making sure she was covering the rest of her arm. 

'Strange." Felix thought. He wasn't used to seeing someone try to cover their arm as they rose their hand. He shrugged the thought off and went to sit next to the girl. He noticed her figure was unique and seemed a bit off. He knew that it would be something similar to what people dream of having, but it seems a bit different. He had a bad feeling that something was wrong with the girl he was currently sitting next to. 

After class...

Y/N had stood up, quickly walking out the classroom and Felix followed. He had no idea about the school, so he thought that he could ask the person that he knows a bit about. 

"Um, Y/N," Felix asked shyly. Y/N was surprised to hear someone behind her. She turned around to see Felix a bit flushed and scared. She felt pity for him, but didn't show it. 

"yes," She asked. 

"Um, because I'm new and all, um would you mind showing me around? I don't know this place yet and I-" Felix rambled on. Y/N had cut him off by grabbing his hand and pulling him next to her. 

"I don't mind at all. Come on, I'll show you the main areas then I'll show you a few things after," Y/N smiled. They walked around the campus, Y/N chatting and pointing out different things and places. She was cautious though. She tried to hide the fact that she was cutting and abused. 

"Um, forgive me for asking, but um, why are you wearing a sweater when it's not cold..." Felix asked. Y/N was hesitant to answer but she looked around to see if anyone was near. She took Felix's wrist and pulled him into the janitor closet.

"U-Um. Please don't get scared. I need to ask you a question before I answer you," Y/N whispered. 

"Okay," Felix agreed. 

Y/N took a deep breath before asking, 

"will you keep what happens in here a secret..."