Prom Night

When they entered the gym, the whole area was covered in streamers and different decorations. They went over to a booth, getting their prom photo taken before going to find the others. When they did, they saw that even those who had already graduated were there.

"Oh My gosh! You look gorgeous gurl!" Seungkwan sassed. Y/N played along and in the end they laughed. 

They hung out and chatted the whole night, laughing and dancing, just having an awesome night! When the boys had left, Felix pulled Y/N over to have a slow dance. She blushed through it, but it was nice. Then it was time for the announcement of who the king and queen were. 

"The king is... Lee Felix!" a teacher announced. Felix went up, and stood on stage with the crown that they gave him. 

"The queen is... Y/F/N!" the school president announced. Y/N smiled and stood with Felix. She was crowned and they smiled for a photo. 

Felix's Crown:

Y/N's Crown/ Tiara: 

Y/N's Crown/ Tiara: 

They then did another slow dance, but this time, they were the only ones doing it

In the end, they went off to the school's front. 

"That was fun." Y/N exclaimed, giggling. 

"Yeah. Um, d-do you remember your promise to me?" Felix asked. 

"Um... Yes. The one for your answer.." Y/N recalled. Felix surprised her by pulling her towards, him... He had his arm around her waist and his other one in his pocket. 

"I want my answer now.."