Dresses and Suits

Y/N walked out of the dressing stall and revealed herself to be in a light blue dress. The front was a high to low cut and had a simple ruffle around the hems. It was sleeveless and was a chocker-like styled for the neck...

 It was sleeveless and was a chocker-like styled for the neck

Joshua and Jeonghan stood up, their eyes wide as plates. They smiled, as Joshua began circling, checking out the dress. 

"It's beautiful! Felix will die at the sight of you in this dress!" Joshua exclaimed, finishing his circle around her. At this statement, she blushed, but smiled. 

"Thinking of him?" Jeonghan teased. Y/N shook her head,  denying the fact, but she was only lying to them and herself, as she thought of how Felix might look in a tux. 

They got Y/N to change back into her normal clothes and went to cash register and paid for the dress. They then went out, Joshua pulling Y/N to an accessory shop, Jeonghan following them. 

"Y/N we're going to get you accessories that will make it even better!" Joshua smiled. He began searching through the different clips, hairbands, bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories. Y/N just stood there as she didn't know what to do. So, she just joined Jeonghan who was sitting down on one of the benches outside of the store. 

Multiple time, Joshua would call for Y/N to see if it would be degrading or excentuating to Y/N's features. She eventually just stood next to Joshua until he finished buying her the accessories. 

She then was pulled by Jeonghan to a shoe store. He made her try on a few different styles and colors of shoes. After a while, she eventually found the right pair and they finished shopping. They also were able to get a hair appointment scheduled for that day, and she made sure to have a nice and simple hair style ready/picked. 

During their little mall shopping, Y/N asked both of the boys if they had dates to their senior proms. Sadly, she found out that they didn't. They just went with their guy friends and Seungcheol and hung out. 

When they got back to Y/N's apartment, Felix helped Y/N with the bags, careful not to look into any of them. Joshua and Jeonghan said their good byes, beofre heading off to their dorms. 

Felix wanted to take a peek, but knew that Y/N wanted it to have been a surprise for him, so he promised her that he wouldn't try to look. He then asked her a simple question... 

"Y/N, what are we? D-do you like me as more than a friend?"  Y/N being the teased answered him teasingly. It left him speechless, and desiring for a proper answer... 

"You'll get an answer after prom"