Chapter Eight

-Ian's Point of View-

        I ran to the nearest gas station. I was walking in when I heard:

        "Ian is that you?" I spin around and see my father all sobered up. He was dressed up in a dress shirt and slacks.

        "Yes," I told him. He runs up and hugs me.

        "I'm sorry for all I've done to you," he sobs into my shoulder.

        I get into his car. We live at the same house we lived at before dad went psycho. He told me he sobered up right after I disappeared and I told him all about the thing with Anthony.

        "Did you give him the chance to explain?" Dad asked.

        "No," I shook my head.

        "There's the problem, you said you were together three months-I nod-he could be a changed man," I prosper these words. Man, I screwed it up, big time.

--(Monday at Lunchtime)--

        I sit at an empty table. I felt a hand tilt my chin up, my eyes met with chocolate brown eyes. Anthony stands up on the table, he lifts me up on the table next to to him. People stopped eating to stare at us.

        "Anthony, what the hell are you doing?" I whisper/shout.

        "I love you to the moon and back. You make me feel so different, you make me feel loved. Your the first person I ever let get close to me, you've always been there. I love you Ian Hecox," he recited to me. To top it off he crashed his lips on to mine.

        "Awwwwww," two girls fanned themselves.
        "Faggots"
        "Cocksuckers"
        "Fags"
        "Gay"

        The two girls from before get up on their table.

        "Shut the hell up! They're so cute together and all of you are just homophobic assholes," shouted one girl.

        "If you agree with us shout Ianthony forever," the second girl yelled out.

        As a response all the girls in the school shouted:
       "Ianthony forever!"

        I smile. I look over and see Josh walking over with his fist balled up. He takes a swing and hits Anthony in the jaw. Anthony straightens up and punches Josh back twice as hard. I look away.

        "You better not think of hurting my Ian again," Anthony flips the bird at Josh and for once I see Josh afraid.
        "You didn't have to do that," I whisper.
        "I wanted out of his group and that is the only way out," he tells me.

        We kiss again.

        "Anthony, I want you to explain to me what happened and what the plan was about," I use my dad's advice.

        "Well, it started in sixth grade when I first met you. I didn't have the balls to even talk to you, so I thought being mean to you was the only way. Seventh grade I met Josh, we became instant friends, he started getting ruder and meaner. By twelfth grade, right now, he found out I was gay, we played a game of Truth or Dare,"

        "I picked a dare and he told me to break your heart. When I found out what your dad did it broke my heart, Ian, every single kiss and touch was real," he looked at me. This time I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips.

(Anthony's Point of View)

        I confessed my ugly truth and here Ian is kissing me. I feel the sparks again and I hugged him. I wanted to find those girls that stood up for us and I could tell Ian wanted to, too. We walked around the lunchroom to the second most emptiest table where those two girls are at.

        We sit down across from them. They look up at us smiling.

        "Thank you," Ian and I say in unison.

        "Your welcome, my name is Olivia(A/N: Lol, I put myself in the story)," the girl that told everyone to shut the hell up said.

        "No problem, my name is Scarlett," the one who rallied beside her buddy.

        "Why'd you stand up for us?" Ian asked them.

        "Because, my friend, me and Scarlett are Gay Rights Activist," Olivia told us.

        All lunch we talked about random stuff and we all had a good time.

--(After School)--

        "Ian, can I take you somewhere?" I ask him.
        "As long as you don't date rape me," he smiles. I chuckle, he's such a cheese ball.

[A/N: What's up Oreos, yeah I'm calling you Oreos because... Who the hell knows why. I actually wrote a long chapter, what is wrong with me. Vote for this if it makes you cry every time( see what I did there?). Remember Oreos stay awesome and comment, vote, and follow me. ~Olivia]