Chapter Twenty

(Anthony's Point of View)

        I had a doctors appointment today to get my stitches off, then right after we're cake testing and trying on tuxes, to add on we got to tell are parents about the wedding. My mom is going to be excited for sure, she be bugging us about getting married for a long time and finally I decide to marry the man of my dreams.

        We get to the appointment and we get there two minutes early not bad timing if I do say so myself. I check in and I was immediately called back. Getting the stitches out hurt like a little bitch, but Ian promised me he kiss me after each one was out. He kept his word.

        It is finally time for the cake testing and I'm kind of excited, probably not as much as Ian, but hey free cake samples. We make it to the bakery and we find Olivia's car parked out front. We enter the warm building and we see Olivia standing next to about five cake slices ready for us to try.

        We are on the last cake slice and I can feel myself getting sick off of cake, the last one was red velvet with butter cream frosting, Ian looked at me and I returned the glare, we both knew this was the perfect cake. He's not sorry hard to get a long with so that's why we're the almost perfect couple, but like most couple we do have are ups and downs which don't last long because we can't stay away from each other long.

        "So which cake, guys?" Olivia asked us. We both automatically knew which cake to choose and we didn't have to fuss over which cake.

        "We like the red velvet with the butter cream icing," Ian smiled at her politly which we both know he only is polite to people in public, back home he's a beast.

        "Ready for picking the tuxes?" I asked ready to move on and get  down faster so I can cuddle Ian sensless when we get home.

        At the tux place we decide on me wearing a black tux and Ian wearing the white one.  The tuxes were ordered and out of the way and we're off to tell are parent of the engagement and about the wedding plans. 

        We decide to take them out to dinner where they can't say anything out loud .

        We make it there and we are nervous as hell.

A/N: I now it's a short chapter, but I'm trying to get all the wedding planing out of the way. Trust me the next chapter will longer and stuff. Well on a different note YOLO and stay cool bros ~Olivia