Chapter Seventeen

(Anthony's Point of View)

       The moment is al most finally here.

-Ian's Point of View-

        I wake up with no Anthony beside me. I look around the room and sitting on the coffee table addressed to me. I pick it up and it's Anthony's sloppy hand writing. The letter read:

        Dear Ian,

        I went out to go get something, I'll be back at 5:30pm. Dress causal, but a little bit fancy.

        -Anthony xoxoxo

         I looked over at the clock, it's five, I only got half an hour to get ready. Should I shower? No he said to wear something casual, but yet fancy. Plus I would sound like a girl if I did that. I slip off my shirt and I just put on a blue polo, then I pull down my jeans down and put on a pair of khaki shorts. I take a look at myself in the mirror for a bit to fix my bowl-haircut.

        I finish off the finally touches and I look back at the clock, five twenty-nine, not bad timing. Like he promised he was here right on the dot. I look over what he is wearing, he's wearing a green polo and a pair of tight, denim jeans that really show off his ass. Damn, could he get any sexier than this?

        "Ready to go?" he sounded like he was almost out of breath.

        "Yeah," I told him.

        "Okay then, but first put this blind fold on," he hands me just a red bandana. I take it and wrap it around my head. "Ian, what do you say about going on a walk?"

        "Sounds okay, I guess," I shrug. 

        "Wonderful, let's go then," he grabs my hand and drags me out the door. I smelt the fresh California night air filled my nose along with Anthony's cologne.

        We walk for what seems like hours and I can hear the sounds of old rusty swing sets rocking back and fourth and the trees leaves swaying beneath the winds gentle touch. Anthony was in front of me because the smell of cologne got stronger. He removes the blindfold and I look around, we're at the park by are house. I then noticed a candle lit picnic under a weeping willow tree by the pond. My eye's widen, he remembered the tree, the night he first held me in his arms.

        "Do you remember where we are?" he asked.

        "Of course," my breathe felt light when I said these words.

        He takes my hand and drags me to the picnic. We ate and laughed the whole time, Anthony told me had one more surprise for me and that I stand up. He then bent down on one knee. I gasp. He pulls out a ring box.

        "I love you so much and I want to spend eternity with you. So will you Ian Andrew Hecox marry me," he looks up. I don't know what to say, so I nod. He got up and hugged me. 

        Best night of my life.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short, but I hope the cutness made up for it-Olivia