Chapter Thirteen

(Anthony's Point of View)

        I think Ian was more excited than I was when they finally released me this hell hole. Ian was being more cautious around me than normal, it hurt my feelings. Oh God the medicine was affecting my temper again. The doctor said in about a day or two I'll be able to control my emotions. I've already yelled at Ian twice today. I seriously don't know how he puts up with my shit today.

        The car ride home I keep my mouth shut in fear of cursing Ian  out  for his crazy ass driving, we almost went off the road, three times already. I look out the empty cornfields by are house. Ian's car finally pulled in the garage, I didn't realize I was white knuckling the whole ride till I released the sides of the seats.

        "You sure you earned your driving license?" I try being like my old self, I know I'll never be the man I once was, but I do know that I love Ian. He laughs at my lame joke any way, even though it wasn't even funny.

        We get out of the car and head into the house. I flop on the couch, I totally forgot that I had stitches, so of course it hurt like a bitch . Ian stares at me with a worry some look. I smile like I'm alright, but inside really I'm hurting like hell.  

        "Do you want to watch a movie on Netflix?" Ian says, flipping through movies.

        "Sure, can we watch Toy Story?" I ask like a little child. He laughs and nods his head as if he saying yes. I clap my hands together when he selects the film.

-Ian's Point of view-

        I wasn't really watching the movie. I was staring at Anthony, every time a funny part came up he would laugh, but when somthing sad happend he would cry. Those medicnes really took over his emotions, he's snapped at me a couple of times and I know he didn't mean it. So I didn't take it to heart.

        The movie was over and Anthony fell asleep on my shoulder. I carry him up to his room. I put him in bed and I curled up next to him falling asleep.