Chapter Nineteen

A/N: Play the song on the side because it kind of goes along with this chapter.

-Ian's Point of View-

        Between planning a wedding and editing the Smosh videos it was a lot of work, we decide to hire some one to edit for us, so we could plan the wedding. I'm excited because we deciding on the venue today andwe et to meet the wedding planner.

        We're currently sitting at the Starbucks waiting for the planner. The jingle of the coffee shops bells jingle for a short while, then we here the clanking of heels. We look up and it's are old friend Olivia, I wouldn't be lying right now if I was straight and not engaged I would totally go for her. She had short brown hair that curled at the end, green/brown eyes, and a dimple on rthe left side of her cheek.

        "Ian,  Anthony, it's been a while," she shook both are hands. "Scarlet and I always knew you two would get married sometime, so what do you to for a living?"

        Anthony shrugs. "We're famous Youtubers."

        "Oh, yeah, my 13 year old nephew watches your guys youtube channel," she laughs a little to herself. "So are guys planning an indoor or outdoor wedding?"

        "Indoor," we both say in unision, because there is no way in zeus' butt would we stand outside in a hot sweaty tux.

        "Okay, I know the perfect place!" she squeled excitedly.

        We finsh are coffee and go out to the cars. We follow close behind her car, wondering what she will show us.

*Olivia's Point of View (aka my point of view because rember I put myself in the story)*

        I had the perfect place set in mind for these two boys. I called Scarlet and she told me about this place and that's were me and my husband, Simon, got married it truly is a wonderful place (There's the place on the side------>).We finally make bit to the wine venue. The boys exit their car and they stare wide.

        "This is where me and my husband got married," I suggest. "So this place is wonderful, plus suprisingly it's about a hundred dolllars an hour, it also includes a reception in the package deal."

        "WE don't need to look at any more places is because this place is perfect," Ian says still staring in awe at this place.

        "So whens the weddding, so I can scedule a reservation for this place?" I ask the cute couple.

        "May 27," Anthony says for Ian, whos still smiling at the amazing place. I take note and then we part ways after planning to meet up next week for cake testing.

(Anthony's Point of View)

        The place Olivia showed us was amazing, that is the place I want to marry Ian in. It still felt freash in my mind that me Ian are getting married. I get the gitters every time I think iof the day we will be conjoined in to one big happy family. God, I had to bite back a moan because Ian is wearing skinny jeans and bending down in front of me. 

        Ian looks up smirking. "Are you staring at my ass?"

        I blush a little, but I don't want it to seem like he finally get to me. "Yeah, what are you going to do about it bitch?"

        "I'm going to do this," he leans on the ball of his foot and sucks on my neck, leaving a red and purple bruise. I then got him back by givig him one back.

        "Now we got msatching tramp stamps," he points to the hickey on his neak. This causes me to burst out laughing at his stupid remark. He must of found it ammusing to watch me almost roll around on the floor, but I couldn't because the stitches, which I found out next week the doctors will remove the stitches on my chest.

        "Ian, next time if you want to punish me make sure it's harder," he was the one who was blushing madly now. Bitch, you can't touch this. Ian was the so called 'Master of comebacks' couln't come up with a comeback. I laugh at him and kiss his cheek before nuzzling my head into the side of his neck.

        I inhaled his cologne, which I loved. I could faintly could smell the shampoo, which in my open was the most comforting smell in the world. I wish i could just hold onto Ian for the rest of are days. I love Ian, way more than he'll ever know.By marring him this will prove my love for him.

A/N: I said I wasn't going to update, but I got out of cleaning out of my room so I had to update while I can. Also I wrote a long chapter, it's been a while skince I wrote one because I think I'm starting to get writeres block T-T not good for me, so I'll be studing on wedding stuff just so you can have the most detailed ever thing ever. ~Olivia