It's a Murder

Enjoy

================================

Y/n was to tired to do anything so the first thing she did was she took a nap.
A two hours long nap

Meanwhile jinyoung was rest less, pacing around in his office. He took out her hotel booking detail and got some information like her age and name. 'y/n a beautiful name for a beautiful girl ' he thought.
He was 4 years older to her so technically he will be her oppa and just the thought of listening the word from her beautiful lips makes his heart race. He was shocked at himself too, he was not easy in fact he never dated anyone, girls would always approach him but he never paid any attention to them and politely declined. But she was different he knew it, the moment he saw her ,he felt the connection. His feelings are strong for her but he needs to confirm that is it love or just attraction and for that he needs to spend time with her but how? He checked her details. She's just a tourist, she won't be here for long. she came here to travel and have fun and it won't be easy to make her spend time with her but he's jinyoung . He doesn't have the word impossible in his dictionary. He's determined to take her on a date.
So he's thinking a way to approach her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*The Heavenly Palace *

Reporters were waiting outside the gates for information but the police didn't gave them any statement

The cops arrived at the scene.
Officer Im Jaebeom with his team arrived to investigate as they were the special violent crime unit.

"Jackson and yugyeom, you both go and search this person's room, his check in entry and CCTV footages. The case doesn't seems as easy at it seems " JB instructed them being the leader . Jackson and yugyeom left as instructed .

Than he started examine the body.
"What's so difficult about it anyway, it's just a suicide that's all " bambam said being confused or JB's remark

Chuckles left JB lip, smiling at his new team member who seems kinda immature asking that.
"Well you see that's what the killer wants us to think " JB said casually
"what killer? " bambam was genuinely confused 😕

"You see, you got alot to learn kid " joking he teased the the younger boy

"Will you please enlighten me Mr. Know it all " bambam was getting little annoyed by his senior's twisted words.

" If you look closely you can see faint mark of being tied on his legs and hand and here " JB pointed out
"You see this cut on his side it's from a knife. He was tortured before " he explained the young boy

"Ah so it means someone tortured him for some reason and when their purpose got fulfiled they push him out so that it seems that he commited suicide but actually it's a murder " bambam was quick to catch on.

JB being amused smiled at his junior " looks like you have some brains after all " he laughed

"ya ya, whatever hyung "

" OK jokes apart call mark and tell him we're sending the body so that his team can do autopsy and get more details" he said seriously

Bambam called the doctors team and informed them about the situation and cops took the body. While this all was happening Jackson and yugyeom found some weird things.

Jackson and yugyeom were searching the 'check in' record and found that the person had check in this morning. It means either he came just with the intention of suicide or theirs more than the eyes can see.

While searching the room they didn't found anything. Except it seems like its a robbery cause the room was a mess, not mess as in just normal messy. Messy has someone purposely tossed everything in search of something. But Nothing to know about the identity of the man .No ID. They were clue less. So they decided to go and ask for the CCTV footage.

Waking towards the security room the younger being his curious self asked
" Hyung what do you think about this case?  It seems like a robbery "

Jackson thought for a moment and answered
"It seems so but I have this feeling that it's not cause, why would a robber dare to rob him in a fancy hotel where he or she can be easily caught?  Something is wrong "

* In the security room *

They entered the room and found to security guards watching monitors which displayed the hotel.

"Excuse me, I'm officer Jackson and this is my partner officer yugyeom. We'll like to have a look at the CCTV footage so please try to cooperate "

Yugyeom being a tech guy as well was looking for the morning footage while Jackson asked some questions to the guards.

"Hyung there's no footage here " yugyeom said irritated and continued "Not only today there's no footage of the floors above 20th since last week till today " he finished.

"Why is it so " Jackson asked the guards. "Sir that part was getting renovated so we had temporarily removed the CCTV " the guards said.

"OK, contact us if you find anything " while saying this they both left.

"Hyung it doesn't seems like a coincidence " the younger one said feeling something suspicious.

"you're right they were too fast to answer the CCTV question too, like they had practised what to say in advance. It's suspicious " Jackson said having a bad feeling.

"let's inform JB Hyung about this " they hurried to their leader.

Meanwhile ,

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up, and went to the bathroom to take shower. It was 3 in the afternoon when she came back she started to unpack and got ready cause she wanted to take a walk . She was bored out of her mind. Her sister was tired so she said she'll sleep today .
' I don't wanna waste a day in Korea just by sitting in a room ' she thought to herself.

Stray kids ' I am you' was on play while she was getting ready singing at top of her lungs. Honestly she was not a bad singer but not a professional too so ya whatever.

" Stay together, you and I you and I you and I " than she mumbled in the Korean part she didn't knew
" Nau a Na, Nau a na--" she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

She asked who it was and it was room service when she opened the door and was shocked to see big bouquet of flowers which was given to her by room service. When she asked who told them to give it to her the guy just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't knew and there is a card with the bouquet.

' To the pretty girl I saw today, you might be bored if you wanna know who I am just come down in the lobby .
I'll be waiting
J. '

Who's J ? She thought to herself , she definitely didn't knew anyone here and it seems like its a guy who wrote this. Being her curious self she went down to meet this mystery man . Thinking ways of scolding the person who disturbed you in mid song .When she came out of the elevator. The lobby was empty only a guy was there. she saw back of a tall guy wearing suit .

'it seems like this is guy' thinking she walked towards him and put her hand on his shoulder to turn him

And when he turned, she was shocked to see the man in front of her

================================

Hey guys, so this is the longest chapter I've written so far . It's more than 1000 words.
Well I don't like stories with alot of chapters so I try to fit alot of things in a single chapter.

Let me know if y'all want smut.

Thank you so much for reading this far.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, LOVE but most importantly ENJOY

Love y'all 😘😘