Save me

Enjoy

================================

Jisoo POV

Darkness .

My head hurts like hell scratch that my whole body hurts like hell.

What happened .
I should try to open my eyes though .

My eyelids are so damn heavy but I can't give up , I need to know where I am .

After struggling for sometime finally I could open my eyes little , it took me sometime to adjust to the darkness but I can see now .

I am in a dark empty room , I am not scared of darkness but what scares me is the fact that my arms and legs are tied to a fucking chair .

no no no no , it's not good .

Where the fuck am I .
I scanned the room , there's no one in here except me.

Calm sigh left my lips ,
Atleast I am not getting abused this time . But my joy was short as my eyes fell on the only table in this big room ,on it was tools which i asssume is to torture people cause it was dripping with blood .

Hammers , Whips with spikes , Saws, big ass scissors , pliers and a big box which I thing is a giant battery for ..... I don't want think about it .

I need to get out of here , i --

I need to calm down first , having a panic attack won't help the situation .

Take deep breaths. everything is fine , I'm fine , bam wil fin---- at this thought everything came crashing down on me . Jackson .... I remember .

I told him that I hate him but I don't . How can I hate the person who was always there for me . Yes I was angry cause he lied and it won't be easy to forgive him but the fact that I might never make it out of here alive makes me wanna forget everything and just run in his arms, my safe heaven .

It's ok if I die but I know that if it happens than he won't be able to forgive himself. I just want one chance to tell him that its ok , that I cherish every single moment I spend with him and that ... I love him .

The creaking sound of the heavy door opening snapped me out of my thoughts .

Two big bulky guys enetered the room . I know them , I've seen them before when I was abducted . they're giving me that evil creepy smile which makes my guts twist .

But what shocked me more was the one who entered after them .

Unknown:-  " I see your back " that person crossed their arms in front of them before chuckling and continued

" This time my guys won't go easy on you , so you better start talking bitch "

" why are you doing this ? all the guys are so close to you , why would you do this to them. they will never forgive you after knwoing this " they all will be so heartbroken after knowing that the person who they think is their family in reality is nothing more than a monster who ruins and destroys young lifes .

Scoffing, a evil grin appeared on the person's face

" I don't care about them , the only reason I am close to them is to gain their trust . Now spare me the bullshit and tell me what's the password of the memory chip"