Love is in the air 2

Enjoy

I recommend listening to butterfly and spring day by bts on loop while reading this

Cause the author was doing the same

This chapter is full of drama so beware

Here comes the drama
===============================

The same morning as jackson and jisoo (the last chapter) 

Jinyoung's pov 

I couldn't sleep last night ,I couldn't reach y/n and it just worried me more and more . After what happened in the hospital day before yesterday. I though that our feelings were mutual .That she likes me too. That maybe I was not the only one falling in love ,that maybe she felt it too ,but I was wrong I guess .Cause she did blocked me . I guess she just doesn't wants me in her life , Afterall I did put her life at risk by involving her in the case. If she really wants me to leave her alone , so i will . But not before trying one last time .

That's why I came to my hotel the first thing in the mornng , I hope she has not gone anywhere yet. 

The first thing I did as I entered was check with the resceptionist whether they already left for the day or no ,and thank goodness they didn't .

end of pov 

He thought it'll be better to just wait in the lobby other than barge in her room . 

He was brainstorming through things he could posiibly say , he doesn't even know how to approach her but he did prepared a long ass apology speech which he is confident about .

As he heard the elevator door opening he turned his head and saw  y/n coming out and heading towards the hotel's exist , She looked sad which he has no clue what for 

" Hey Y/N" he yelled ,slighty jogging towards her in order to get her attention .

As she turned around and saw him a Bright smile appeared on her face but was soon replaced with a gulitful expression ,head hung low and was fighting with her fingers 

Now that jinyoung was standing in front of her ,his so called speech was long forgotten . He mentally scolded himself for acting like teenage boy in love .

"Sorry "

"I'm sorry"

As soon as the words left their lips ,they both just stood there in shock and curiosity. why was the other person apologizing ? 

" y/n, why are you apologizing ?" he asked, clearly having no clue of what's going on .

With teary eyes she apologized "I'm sorry jinyoung , I know that you don't wanna ever see my face again and what you said was true ,  I'm too much trouble for what it's worth . I know it's not gonna make it better or I don't expect you to take me back as a friend or anything but I truly am very sorry " she sobbed .

'what is she even thinking , i never said those things .i can't even describe what she means to me in words and here she is blaming herself for god knows what reason. I don't know what is happening but I gotta find out '
he was dertermined to find out but the matter at hand was a very cute crying y/n .

He wrapped his arms around her and took her in his arms , gently patting her back to calm her down . He pulled a little apart and whipped her tears before continuing 

" y/n I don't know what you're saying and why but trust me i never said anything like that ,and you're so much more to me than you just think , i wanted to spend more time with you for a reson but before i could say anything you just blocked me , I'm trying to reach you since yesterday " he confessed