Protect her

Enjoy

This chapter will give you an inside to the new character's feelings

===============================

" She's gonna stay with you at your place from now " JB ordered 

" Why but ? " even though Jackson didn't mind her staying with him , He still have to know the reason behind the weird ass order .

" She's a witness .
Her life is still in danger if they have to guts to attack police than they can do anything to her and its our duty to protect her .
At this moment she's traumatised ,forcing her in a witness protection program is not good .
She only trustbambam aka you now so you have to keep pretending.
That's the best we can do  " jb explained 

" ok hyung " he accepted knowing very well that JB was indeed right and he has to keep on lying to her for her on safety.

But before he could hang up jaebum stopped him " And one more thing, you have to bring her tomorrow to the head quarters hospital,
I'll request mark and youngjae to be there so that they can examine her for any major injuries, 
God knows what they did to that poor girl and what kind of Monstrous acts she must had to suffer "
he instructed and after they exchanged a few more information the call ended.

As Jackson started walking back in his eyes landed on jisoo, He remembers how she looked in that photo. She seemed happy, content, her body language radiated confidence but now when he looks at the girl it feels like she's a completely different person. She is sad, no trace of happiness only bruises and cuts that paint her body.  Confidence? That's long gone, she seems so anxious, she even flinches if someone past by to close to her, she's legit scared of everything at this point . It hurts Jackson to see her like this but it's understandable ,she has indeed gone through some deep shit it could have traumatized anyone. But he was determined to change it, he's gonna protect her with all he has and make her happy again. He does have a strong sense of protection towards her but he dismiss his feelings saying that it's just his sense of justice as a officer.

But is it just a sense of Justice or more than that ?  

As jackson reached her ,he placed his hand on her shoulders to get her attention which caused the poor girl to flinch again .

" I'm sorry " he was quick to apologise , but he must admit that she indeed looked cute when scared .

" Its okay, I'm just little anxious ,thats all " she didn't lied to him, she trusted him . It might sound weird but at this point of time he was all she had ,he was the only one she could rely and trust and as he said lying to him will only play as an obstacle for him to keep her safe thats why she decided to be like a open book to him.

" Lets go than , I'll take you to seoul where we can protect you better " he assured her so that she doesn't feels uncomfortable .

Her eyebrows knit together in confusion but she decided to just go with the flow and followed him not even asking a single question to him because she wants him to know that she absolutely trusts him.

The abduction and her father's death did effect  her in a bad way and it is difficult for her to trust anyone but she also knows that she cant spend the rest of her life dealing with trust issues ,she has to start trusting people eventually so why not try with the only person her father told her too ,

 Little did she know how her trust will be broken in the worst way possible 

The drive back home was not long but jisoo fell asleep instanly,
'she must be so tiered' he thought to himself.

The stationed police officers informed him that even after they gave her a room to sleep she was up all night cause she didn't trust anyone ,she even refused to eat anything and was  panicking alot .
The fact that she's soundly asleep next to him, that she came with him without any questions proved her trust in him.
He feels bad that he has to lie to her but its for her protection only. bambam is in no shape to take care of her and he too is helpless ,trapped in the chains of duty . 

As they arrived at Jackson's place it was evening, he turned to her with full intentions of waking her up but stopped when he saw  how peacefuly she is sleeping.

Peace ,this is the first time he is watching this expression on her ,its always fear or anxiousness and somehow for god knows what reasons its making him happy .

Dismissing his thoughts of waking her up he instead carried her to his apartment and placed her on the bed of the guest bedroom.

Meanwhile jinyoung was at his penthouse, he spend the whole day resting cause his mom went full asian mom mode on him after she was informed about  jinyoung being shot through the news .

At first she was crying and worried but after jinyoung assured her that he was fine and the bullet just grazed him she calm downed but not before threatening to whoop his ass if he didn't rested and got fully healed which sadly caused jinyoung to not meet y/n the whole day . 

He dropped her at the hotel yesterday late at night and her worried little sister who greeted them at the lobby DID NOT looked very pleased infact he was sure that sana was giving him a death glare which he ignored for y/n .

They were texting all through the night and y/n told him that she too wants him to rest and she'll be just fine hanging out with sana and her friends for one day . 

But what worried him was the fact that she didn't dropped him a text since morning, he tried to text her and even called her many times through out the day but got no responds .
After being ignored for so long he still tried now but found that 

she has blocked him 

=============================

This was kind of like a filler chapter.

Brace yourself for alot of fluff .

PS. The next few chapters are gonna be fluff.. You know like the silence before storm 😉