Daughter or ??

Enjoy

================================

As they reached the park, JB's first instinct was to look for the security guard.

They know who comes there regularly

As they entered the park y/n ran towards the swing , demanding someone to push her so that she could swing high up.

As yugyeom started to walk towards y/n , a hand caught his upper arms and pulled him behind. Smiling his iconic 'you're dead ' smile towards the maknae, jinyoung headed towards y/n to help her.

While the supposedly 'love birds ' were enjoying themselves, the rest of the team searched for the guards.

As they were searching, they met some guards on the way.

Scrolling through his camera JB showed them a picture of the body he took the first day.

" Do y'all know him?? " he asked.

All the guards agreed giving information that he did come here often but was not seen since past few days.

As they continued questioning the guards they gathered some useful information and went towards the swing where jinyoung and y/n were

They all stood in a circle brain storming what to do next.

"So Jackson can you please state all the information we gathered so that everyone's on the same page " JB said

"Ya, so
Number 1. The man used to work at the restaurant at the end of the road.
Number 2 . He was usually seen going to the convenience store we saw on our way here.
That's all we got for now " he was quick to explain.

"So any suggestions where should we go? " bam asked

Being his smart self jinyoung got an idea ,low-key wanting to impress y/n
" it'll be nice if we split up in two teams so we can cover more grounds "

Liking the suggestion JB nodded.
It did seemed like a good idea .

"So it is 6 of us so let's go in the groups of 3"

" The teams are Me, yugyeom ,bambam and y/n ,jinyoung and Jackson "
jaebum announced the teams

Yugyeom :- I wanna be with y/n

Y/n :- I wanna be with JB

Jinyoung was getting mixed emotions, he was not sure whether to kill the maknae or break down and cry cause y/n is SO whipped for JB .

" And I wanna shake it with shakira but here we are " bam rolled his eyes ,annoyed af.

" Yah, yugyeom-ah did you forget that you're a police officer? Defying my orders? What do you take me for huh, ? Jaebum took a walk towards yugyeom with a glare while he put his hands in his pockets . Trying to scare the maknae cause why not

The maknae didn't said anything but looked down, as jaebum turned towards y/n ready to scold her and calling out her annoying ass...
He was met with big brown puppy dog eyes pleading him to take her with him as a lost puppy.

Jaebum was dumbfounded, how could he say no to THAT eyes . How could anyone say no to that eyes.

Sighing ,he turned towards Jackson and continued.

" Jackson you go with the maknaes to the restaurant and we'll go to the convenience store "

To say that everyone was shocked was a understatement, their eyes went so wide that it could have pooped out of its socket .