Somebody to Love - Spencer x Sister!OC/Glee crossover

A/N:  I know it's been a year since I've updated, but I promise that I'm gonna update this more, along with some of my other works.

Lilly is Spencer's little sister, and she's invited him to her first ever public performance with the New Directions. When she tells him, he's wary that he won't make it in time to see her performance because of a case, which makes Lilly upset. However, Spencer and the team make it in time to see the one performance that'll mean the most to Lilly .

Note:  I don't own Criminal Minds; all rights go to CBS. I also don't own Glee; all rights go to Ryan Murphy and Fox. I own Lilly.

Lilly's age:  16
Lilly's face claim:  Sabrina Carpenter

Song:  Last Name
Originally Performed by:  Carrie Underwood
Covered by:  April Rhodes and New Directions

Song:  Somebody to Love
Originally Performed by:  Queen
Covered by:  New Directions

Word Count:  2,329

~~~~~~~~

Lilly's P.O.V.

"Spence guess what?"

Lilly Reid — Spencer's younger sister — was calling her brother from Lima, Ohio. She just got done with glee club practice. She was a part of the New Directions under the directory of Will Schuester. Her brother was an FBI agent, working out of the BAU in D.C. Though Spencer and Y/N have an age difference between them, they're as close as can be.

"What's up Lil?" Spencer's voice asked over the phone. Lilly could hear her brother's smile through the phone, even if she couldn't physically see it and it made her smile too. "Mr. Shue's put together our fall invitational. It's gonna be on Friday here at McKinley. Do you wanna come if you can?" She asked hopefully. Lilly didn't get to see her big brother that often, and it would mean the world to her if Spencer could come and see her perform.

Spencer sighed, which brought down Lilly's good mood. "I'm sorry Lilly. I don't know if I'm able to come; we just caught a case in Maine. I have no idea how long we'll be gone," he said. Lilly's smile now became a frown. "But you're always gone because of work. Do you remember the last time I saw you? Almost 2 years ago! You visit Mom more than you visit me. So how's that fair?" She questioned. "Lilly — " Spencer was cut off by Lilly once again.

"No Spencer. I'm your sister. I'm the only sister you've got. The least you can do is come to my first ever performance with the New Directions, but I guess the job will always come before me. At this point I don't really care if you show up or not; I'm used to being abandoned by everyone I love."

Lilly hung up on Spencer before he could say anything else, letting the tears form in her blue eyes. She immediately regretted what she'd said to him, but she was so angry. Spencer could always find time to visit Diana in Vegas, but never made time to fly out to Lima to see his own sister. It made her feel unloved and unwanted.

"You okay Lilly?" Came a worried voice. Lilly looked up with her teary eyes to see Finn Hudson in front of her, the rest of the New Directions — including Mr. Shue — looking at her in concern. "I'm fine, Finn. I just tried to invite my brother... but I don't think he's gonna make it," she said. "Why not? He's your brother!" Kurt argued. "Yeah my big brother who works with the FBI. He's a freaking profiler and they just caught a case. In flipping Maine. I'm just pissed because he barely flies out to see me." She explained.

Finn didn't hesitate to hug the crying girl, and was followed by the rest of the New Directions. Lilly just calmed down in Finn's arms, feeling like she was loved and wanted after all. "We got you, Lil. We love you," Finn mumbled. "I love you guys too." She said.