What Type of Drunk He Is

A/N:  I searched up at least 40 different types of drunk guys, and I decided on which type of drunk your S.O. would be. I don't own Criminal Minds.

CMCMCMCM

Aaron Hotchner

The Untouchable

This is the one person in the company of whom you can never say for sure if he is drunk. This one just doesn't change at all in behaviour, no matter how much liquor goes in. The sober drunk will never make an ass of himself, but is this person really enjoying a drunk night out?

Spencer Reid

The Sweetheart

This is the drunk guy every girl wants to marry. Once he has a few drinks, his cheeks get flushed and he gets all giggly, like he's at a second-grade sleepover. He may not have the best game, but even when he's trying to take you home, he's adorable and polite. How can you hate this guy?

Derek Morgan

The Flirt

Unlike the bitch in heat, this person doesn't necessarily care about the deed itself. But when drunk he does like to do the mating dance. Flirting, teasing and enjoying the attention.

David Rossi

The Philosopher

The person who gets very philosophic when intoxicated. He tries to get into deep and meaningful conversations with everyone. It's not always easy to find solutions for wars or hunger when your company is more interested in discussing body parts of the opposite sex.

Jason Gideon

The One Who Can't be Fazed

To this guy, the only thing that signifies a bad night of drinking is death. And until that happens, every night is a good night for him. He could total his car, break his back, punch his best friend and end up in jail and it would still be one hell of a night to him.  He is a pro at finding the silver lining in every bad drinking situation, and you're always guaranteed to be entertained when he's around.

Luke Alvez

The "I Love You" Man

This is the best guy to run into at the bar when you're having a bad day. He loves life more and more after each drink he has, and he's going to let everyone know. He doesn't even know you, but he loves you anyway. He doesn't care if you failed your exam, got fired from your job or cheated on your boyfriend; he's drunk and he loves you. And you. And you. And everyone else in the bar. (Garcia finds this quite entertaining)

Matt Simmons

The Hyena

This is the person who is constantly laughing about everything. The stories or jokes don't even have to be funny, at this point anything will be greeted with almost hysterical laughter.