Chapter 4

Carl's Pov
( Check 4 Esoteric to see the person portraying Carl)

"Sir you have a meeting with star company at 10 am then you will be meeting with Mishoko along with Mr Anderson at 4 and last you have to go to the fashion show by 6:30," my secretary Crystal said.

" Alright Crystal prepare for the upcoming meeting also contact Reah about the preparation for the fashion show"

"Ok sir"
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
As I enter my fashion show I can media clicking photos and ask useless questions which I tend to avoid. But I can't blame them, after all, today 4 Esoteric will be here which is usually difficult in such events.

Upon entering I can see the beauty before it even begins. Reah has done great work in organising the event. She is an interior designer which helped a lot since she coordinated my dress theme.

"Another fashion show for a noble cause," my friend Ryan said.

"Why not Ryan it's for a good cause after all" I replied

" And you get free promotion for your company," my other friend Elijah said.

" And we can go on with this conversation but the show needs to begin so let's take a seat," I said

" Where is Caeser? Oh forget it he is already seated let's go"

" Caesar why did not come to greet us I am seriously hurt," Ryan asked.

" It's a waste of time when the end you all will come here also media will click our pictures together anyway" Caeser replied.

" Carl do you know these models?" asked Elijah.

"Yes, I asked Reah to personally contact them since they were all represented on the magazine cover page" I replied.

"After the show is over we will hang out in our usual spot ok," said Ryan

"Ok " was all we replied

And thus the show begins with the theme of Yin & Yang. Models wearing white colour clothes walk first and then black colour clothes model showings a shadow of light.

And then in the fourth pair, I found something or shall I say someone different. She was not the model I recommend or else I would have known her. Though she was wearing black colour clothes to represent shadow she looked like a light in the world. The clothes she wore were like it was personally made for her.

 The clothes she wore were like it was personally made for her

It's wonderful how she contrasted her clothes and meaning. I couldn't concentrate on others, on the remaining show or even when the show was over, it was only her in my mind and I will find out everything about her.
************************************
Author's Note:
Guys, it's my first book I request you all to give it a try.
Please vote for my work guys it will give me the motivation to work hard.
I don't own any photos it's from Google.
Do write your opinion to tell me & thanks for reading my work.
I won't keep it long and boring so tata